Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR Blue exterior black interior waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for dropping my details in the thread Rasheed.

I only mention the rejected VIN because someone else that just received their Austin vin is PA066 compared to my PA062….

I think many of us that are reading these forums might be more particular about the condition of their cars upon delivery. Some of the threads I’ve read, along with the experience one of my friends went through have me wanting to be extra vigilant on delivery day…. I’m going to try to schedule delivery for next weekend.

I’ll let everyone know how it goes.
I totally understand your skepticism. You can call SA and they can confirm the build date and was the VIN reassigned because someone rejected it.

Hopefully it is not a rejected vehicle. Good luck.

I think many of us that are reading these forums might be more particular about the condition of their cars upon delivery.
You absolutely need to be careful on pickup. My '21 MY had damage in the driver's pillar, all 3 glasses had large scratch running down; guessing my car was bottom bunk on carrier. Sure it all got taken care of, but ridiculous of me to accept it that way. Took 3 service visits and a 3 dayer at a body shop.

And now they’re asking me to schedule delivery. This make me think it’s a rejected VIN. Is there a way to request pickup at a SC rather than home delivery?
So…. SA just told me the build date was 1/27. This is not a previously rejected vehicle. I’m trying to see if I get to inspect the vehicle with home delivery or if they literally just drop the car off in my driveway and leave.

Blue / Black / 19" / Tow
OD: 1/13 late afternoon
Original EDD Jan - Mar
1st update EDD on 1/18: 2/1 - 3/1
2nd update EDD on 1/25 2/6- 2/12
VIN assigned 1/25 PA 063XXX
Got the email / text to schedule delivery 1/30
Delivery scheduled for 2/6
San Diego
Woohoo!!! Got the call to come pick up TODAY. I'll let you guys know how it goes. Wish me luck.

OD: 1/17/23
EDD (as of 1/25/23): 2/23-3/30
Blue/Black/Gemini

I called the SA today and she said that I did not have a VIN yet, but that she could see that the car should be delivered to KC on 2/27-28. I considered upgrading to 20", but I've decided to stick with Gemini. This is our 2nd MY, we also have a 2020 White/Black/20", which is my wife's car. This one will be mine.

Order date: 1/13/14
EDD: Feb 4 - 18
VIN - Feb 4th
Blue/Black 19" MYLR
Seattle, WA

Just got VIN this morning and scheduled delivery for this Thursday 2/9

Took 22 days to VIN and 27 to delivery. Not bad considering what people have had to wait for last year.
We made the trip up from Portland to Seattle (again....) for soccer games and passed to trucks full of Tesla's.... Saw a couple of blue Y's on board.

Reactions: Endo Blast
Order date: 1/13/14
EDD: Feb 4 - 18
VIN - Feb 4th
Blue/Black 19" MYLR
Seattle, WA

Just got VIN this morning and scheduled delivery for this Thursday 2/9

Took 22 days to VIN and 27 to delivery. Not bad considering what people have had to wait for last year.
omg i still got no vin with everything the same as you so hopefully it’ll come soon!!!

Reactions: Endo Blast and lmac
omg i still got no vin with everything the same as you so hopefully it’ll come soon!!!
I am sure you will get your VIN soon based on what I have seen. It was funny because I tried getting my SA that sent the first texts to let me, asking if they knew anything else.. build date.. possible date it would show up, etc. I got nothing.. just a simple, "We will contact you when we get the VIN, have a nice day." :)

• Funny
Reactions: repoted
I am sure you will get your VIN soon based on what I have seen. It was funny because I tried getting my SA that sent the first texts to let me, asking if they knew anything else.. build date.. possible date it would show up, etc. I got nothing.. just a simple, "We will contact you when we get the VIN, have a nice day." :)
haha

no vin yet but hopefully soooon, i mean they gotta come on the same truck right? lmao

Reactions: Endo Blast
OD 1/14/2023
Original EDD : Jan - Mar
Updated EDD: Feb 6 - Mar 6
Blue/black/19 no tow
Richboro, PA
NO VIN
Waiting at the edge of my seat as I see others getting a VIN and scheduling deliveries!

Last edited: