Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR come with floor mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since It’s been a month since I picked up the car, I don’t quite know who to ask. I thought I would start here. When I picked it up, I assumed it was another Elon cost cutting measure, like the license plate frame , the charging cable and the Homelink. Did anyone get carpet floor mats with the MYLR?

If Tesla stopped including the carpet fabric mats (I read a rumor that Tesla Model Y no longer comes with the mats) it is no great loss. The factory floor mats are very thin, appear cheaply made. Many/most Tesla owners end up buying the floor mats or floor liners they prefer whether from the Tesla online shop or Weathertech, etc. There are dozens of different aftermarket floor mats and liners available.

Reactions: KerryOH
Since It’s been a month since I picked up the car, I don’t quite know who to ask. I thought I would start here. When I picked it up, I assumed it was another Elon cost cutting measure, like the license plate frame , the charging cable and the Homelink. Did anyone get carpet floor mats with the MYLR?
My car came with floor mats when I picked it up on Monday and from what I could tell all the other deliveries had them as well. The basic mats they include are not very expensive, I actually pulled mine and listed them for sale as I prefer the Kagu all weather mats.

Hey, we are TESERY team. We focus on Tesla accessories, and we provide premuim Model Y floor mats. You can go to the product details page through this link to learn more: All Weather 3D Floor Mats for Tesla Model 3 2018-2023 & Model Y 2021-2

Some pictures of the floor mats:
tesla floor mats 454545.jpg