Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR Delivery Day Experience - Kennesaw, Georgia

Picked up my 2023 Austin MYLR5 from Kennesaw yesterday and the experience was great. They were a little slow as they were very busy and the SAs were all running wild.

The parking lot was covered up in all flavors of Tesla, the entire S 3 X Y lineup. Our SA Devon was very gracious and brought the car out of the warehouse where it had been charging to 90% (per my request) since I had a long trip home.

Side Note - Atlanta traffic is a royal B****! I am glad I don't live in a big city.

Anyways, back to the experience, Devon was super nice and let us inspect the car from top to bottom. I found one little tiny speck on the paint, that was not enough to bother with and one little minor question about the frunk, but overall the panel gaps were perfect. Glass was perfect. Car was impeccable. The interior was clean, no smudges, stains, nothing. I was very impressed. The overall build quality I hear about on here had me worried and a bit nit-piky while looking at the car but I was satisfied with everything. Devon did not rush us, answered my questions and he even showed me a few tips/tricks as a new driver.

Overall Kennesaw was great, highly recommend those guys if you are in the ATL area. While I did get the LR and not the P, the power is unreal. Two quick SC stops on the way home, did not have to but wanted to have some juice to show my girls the car where easy and I have no concerns about trips with the SC network. We need a few more in AL but I am sold so far. Even got my 68 year old dad and mom to agree the car was impressive and they loved the look and ride.

The advice I received on the forum about looking for things and the helpfulness has been great. Look forward to many future discussions about the intricacies of the car going forward.

68997172422__29CB34B7-97A9-4D73-9D9A-60880B7361A6.JPG IMG_2206.JPG IMG_2208.JPG

Congrats on the car! Glad you were able to share your positive experience with the delivery. Did you line up any goodies to add to the car now that it's in your possession?
Yep, putting Rimetrix Laminars on it today, got a cubby organizer for the middle and screen protector. Got the LCDRS floor mats and waiting to see if Black Friday sale for Trunk mat. Getting full ceramic next week but decided to not do PPF due to cost and will take my chances.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC