Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR EDD at the end of September

What will be MYLR EDD on September 30th?

• October to XXX

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • November to XXX

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • December to XXX: This is current EDD

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • January (or later) to XXX

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My guess is it will change to Jan-XXX.
I can't see them fulfilling Oct orders in Dec when they are just fulfilling Feb and beginning a few Mar orders right now. Most of us with March orders have EDDs in October to early November.
Of course Tesla does like to screw over people that are paying a lower price than current so they may screw some of us pre-June price increase orders over and fulfill July-Sep orders but I still can't see them fulfilling Oct orders in Dec as those won't be paying any more than July orders (unless ordering FSD).

My guess is it will change to Jan-XXX.
I can't see them fulfilling Oct orders in Dec when they are just fulfilling Feb and beginning a few Mar orders right now. Most of us with March orders have EDDs in October to early November.
Of course Tesla does like to screw over people that are paying a lower price than current so they may screw some of us pre-June price increase orders over and fulfill July-Sep orders but I still can't see them fulfilling Oct orders in Dec as those won't be paying any more than July orders (unless ordering FSD).
Only time will tell. Make sure to vote!

Thank you everyone who voted. So looks like December is the winner.

MYLR EDD on Aug 31st was December-April = 91 days (earliest EDD)

MYLR EDD on Sept 30th is December-April = 61 days (earliest EDD)