Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR impact to EDD?!?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m hoping to hear some thoughts. Thank you so much for your help!!!!

I’m torn between MYLR MSM and Blue. My current MSM EDD is May 12-26. How do you think my EDD would be impacted if I switch to blue?

With the MSM I don’t like the color as is…but LOVE the color when stealth PPF is applied and windows tinted. The estimate for that and ceramic coating was $12k! So that would be in addition to the purchase price of the car.

For the blue, I really like the color as is and also like the color in matte. I would feel less pressure to add the stealth PPF cost. But I would be adding to the cost of the purchase price.

Hopefully. Mine switched the same way 2 weeks ago. It’s still like that.
Same here :) would love it if it were a good sign, it would be all worth it! Mine went from July 31-Sep 2 to Jan-Apr 2023.

After waiting over a week for it to update back to something reasonable, I called my local Tesla store and they said that’s what happens sometimes when the system tried to get a VIN but didn’t get a match for some reason. He confirmed my profile is complete and I’m set to cash payment with no trade-in, so that’s not holding up anything. Still waiting for it to update to a timeframe in 2022, but I’m less concerned about it now and just staying optimistic.