Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR / MYP - March Order Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYAWD just popped up on existing inventory where I’m located with my exact configuration gray/white interior. I’d have to pay $500 more than my original order ($49,240 to $49,740), have to do a soft pull after just doing a credit pull two weeks ago and they can’t confirm whether it has HW4. Thoughts on whether I should take it?
Up to you as to if you want to save $500...

Reactions: bgregory37
Found out it was HW4 but it was too late, already gone. SMH I also didn't want to pay $500 more for the exact same configuration I already reserved with no upgrades. My SA said they couldn't give it to me for the price I secured for whatever reason, ($49,240 to $49,740). Plus my EDD is a week after I could pick up this one in inventory so no point.

Reactions: FMinMI
UPDATE: My wife’s MYP delivered back in June just received FSD activation on 2023.26.11 software update - Tested several times since the update about 2 weeks ago and it does great, but nothing like I saw with Elons latest V12 FSD beta Vision only video on YouTube which seemed far better in regards to appearing like human driving as compared to the machine like feel my wife’s MYP on V11.4 currently has.

Elon stated that all HW4 FSD beta versions will be lagging behind by about 6 months as compared to HW3 version cars for the remaining of the year, or at least until V.12 Vision only FSD releases to all hardware version cars.

Elon HW3 V.12 Vision only FSD test drive -
Bonus Video - Our latest Tesla endeavor - Tesla Solar roof install.