Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR / MYP - March Order Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR7, White/white, 19”wheels, tow

OD 3/15
ODD: Apr - Jun
EDD1: 5/28 - 7/9
EDD2: 5/30 - 6/30
EDD3: 5/18 - 6/15

No VIN yet so the near part of that delivery window is not looking too likely. EDD hasn’t been updated since 5/1… I’m hoping not to get a new EDD this week that pushes the window back.

Got my VIN today! Fremont build per the VIN. And EDD narrowed to 6/7 - 6/14

MYLR7, White/white, 19”wheels, tow

OD 3/15
ODD: Apr - Jun
EDD1: 5/28 - 7/9
EDD2: 5/30 - 6/30
EDD3: 5/18 - 6/15
EDD4: 5/29 - 6/12
EDD5: 6/7 - 6/14

We’re hoping to use the third row for a summer camp carpool for ours kids during the week of 6/12, so I’m going to do anything I can to get that delivery as early as possible! I went ahead and added the VIN to my insurance (effective 6/7, can always change) and uploaded to Tesla immediately, just to grease the wheels a bit. I’ve seen some encouraging stories in the April order waiting room of deliveries proceeding even sooner than the last EDD after VIN is assigned. Fingers crossed!

My rescheduled delivery was supposed to be tomorrow (05/23), but got a text from Tesla saying the truck had broken down in northern Nevada and I had to reschedule again.

Asked to find out if the truck had actually moved from Nevada or if it was still stuck, got a follow up message advising that they spoke with the driver, who was anticipating arriving in town tomorrow night, so now appear to be on track for a Thursday, May 25 delivery.

Really hope this is the last delay!