Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR, Red, 7 - Delivery Date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

vaytan

Jun 23, 2022
Ordered MYLR, 7 Seats in May. The delivery date changed multiple times Nov 2022, December 2022 , Jan 2022 and now to July 3rd - July 17th 2022. Can I trust this new Delivery Date ? Considering how long most of you have had to wait ?

Yup Ordered in May, hence the reason for me to believe that the EDD is too good to be true !!
I hope your date holds, but don't be surprised if it doesn't. I'm taking delivery in 48 hours (yes, I'm eagerly counting down the hours!), and that will be 6 months + 1 day from order to delivery. Maybe they're doing a run of 7-seat models and that's why you have such a short EDD. I don't want to rain on your parade, but I think a Magic 8-Ball is as believable as Tesla up until you actually receive a VIN.

It might be a case of someone backing out of the same order as yours. I ordered mine in January with original EDD of June and in late Feb got notified my car was ready for pickup. They gave me about a week to schedule pickup but there was no way I was going to be able to sell my current car, get loan, etc, in the middle of a busy work week, so I passed. Now stuck with everyone else waiting, hoping it doesn’t get pushed beyond my current Aug-Sept estimate.