Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP 21" Uberturbine wheels and tires for sale, I will deliver anywhere in lower 48 states.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,

I am in the mood for a road trip, and will have enough time off at the start of October to deliver my Model Y performance 21" Uberturbine wheels and tires anywhere in the lower 48 states that can be reached via Tesla Model Y performance. If you live more than 100 miles from a Supercharger we will have to meet at the nearest Supercharger to your location. $2,500 OBO delivered. They have half of one road trip worth of miles on them (took them off after picking up Gemini wheels) and they all have 8/32 tread depth left (new is 10/32). As shown, they have zero curb rash, they are in perfect condition, and the TPMS sensors are included.

Later,

Keith

driver front.jpg
driver rear.jpg
Passanger front.jpg
Passanger rear.jpg
Tread drivers front.jpg
Tread drivers rear.jpg
Tread passanger front.jpg
Tread passanger rear.jpg

Hey guys,

I am in the mood for a road trip, and will have enough time off at the start of October to deliver my Model Y performance 21" Uberturbine wheels and tires anywhere in the lower 48 states that can be reached via Tesla Model Y performance. If you live more than 100 miles from a Supercharger we will have to meet at the nearest Supercharger to your location. $2,500 OBO delivered. They have half of one road trip worth of miles on them (took them off after picking up Gemini wheels) and they all have 8/32 tread depth left (new is 10/32). As shown, they have zero curb rash, they are in perfect condition, and the TPMS sensors are included.

Later,

Keith

View attachment 707821View attachment 707823View attachment 707824View attachment 707825View attachment 707826View attachment 707827View attachment 707828View attachment 707829
I am from Columbia MO. Will you deliver the wheel to here for $1800?

Well, so far I have a good offer from wvfathead, and no response to my PM's to SMS P90D. I am leaning toward wvfathead if I don't hear back from SMS P90D in the next day or so. Anyone willing to go over $2,200 better speak up soon or they are going to miss out on a great set of wheels and tires!

Keith

Unfortunately the land border is closed to Canadians wanting to drive into the US, so wouldn’t really be possible for me to get to the New York side right now. However I believe the Canadian side is open to Americans coming in to Canada. Let me know if you’re willing to cross into Canada, but I fully understand if you don’t want to deal with whatever COVID protocols may be required to cross.

Nope, I can't travel to Canada. Web site says I "may be allowed" to visit as determined by on site government official... not driving 1000 miles in the hope that they will decide to be kind. Main obstacle I see is not having a "good reason" to enter. It looked like there are less restrictions going from Canada to the US, but you would be in a better position to look into that than me.

Keith

Last edited:
Getting tired of waiting for a sale, and best offer (before buyer found a local set) was $2,200... so new price is $2,200 OBO. Come on people, this is a good deal!

These have good tires with plenty of tread, TPMS sensors included, and zero curb rash. If you throw in that I am willing to deliver ANYWHERE in the lower 48 it is a great deal! For "near buy" purchase (600 miles or less from Memphis TN) delivery can be this weekend, anything further away I can do first week in October.

Keith

Fourdoor, just chiming in to say, this is an awesome excuse for a road trip and pretty clever approach to a sale. Honest tidbit here, for weeks I thought you were in NE Arizona as your sig shows "NE Ar...". I now realize that's Arkansas (by your most recent clarification of 600 mile maximum).

GLWS!