Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP 21" Uberturbine wheels and tires for sale, I will deliver anywhere in lower 48 states.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am not all that eager to do a road trip, I am willing to do a road trip to get these sold at a reasonable price. I was just offered what would be a fine price for someone that is within "day trip" range, but I realized the trip itself would cost me $500+ out of pocket... so I am going to revise my for sale add:

If you are within approximately 600 miles of Memphis TN, $1,800 (Supercharging costs only, no hotel stays)
If you are within approximately 1000 miles of Memphis TN, $2,000 (Supercharging costs and one night in a Hotel)
If you are 2000+ miles from Memphis TN, $2,400 (Supercharging costs, and 3 nights in Hotels)

If nobody wants them by October 1st I will store them for the winter and sell them next spring when demand for summer tires picks up.

Keith

PS: I am willing to ship for $1,800 plus shipping, but I can almost guarantee that shipping would cost more than having me deliver them.

I am not all that eager to do a road trip, I am willing to do a road trip to get these sold at a reasonable price. I was just offered what would be a fine price for someone that is within "day trip" range, but I realized the trip itself would cost me $500+ out of pocket... so I am going to revise my for sale add:

If you are within approximately 600 miles of Memphis TN, $1,800 (Supercharging costs only, no hotel stays)
If you are within approximately 1000 miles of Memphis TN, $2,000 (Supercharging costs and one night in a Hotel)
If you are 2000+ miles from Memphis TN, $2,400 (Supercharging costs, and 3 nights in Hotels)

If nobody wants them by October 1st I will store them for the winter and sell them next spring when demand for summer tires picks up.

Keith

PS: I am willing to ship for $1,800 plus shipping, but I can almost guarantee that shipping would cost more than having me deliver them.
Let's make a deal. Pmd

Just had a guy back out on purchasing the wheels and tires because they are not "new". I purchased the car Jun 29, it is a 2021 with all the updates prior to bio defense mode... he was upset because the tires were produced in October of 2020. Apparently the idea that tires come from a warehouse and are put on a car at the assembly plant in Fremont is a foreign concept.

For the information of all potential buyers, the tires didn't come hot from a press in Fremont CA and get placed on the car by Elon himself... they came from a warehouse after being produced by Pirelli just like any other tire in existence. I am not trying to "scam" people with "old" tires. As shown in previous posts, the tires have 8/32 tread depth, with a new tire tread depth of 10/32.

Keith

Keith's tires were 11 months older than mine off of my model y. That wasn't the primary reason I chose not to purchase from this seller.
Based on how long the tread lasts on these with the Model Y, you're likely to burn through the tires WAY before age of the tires becomes an issue. You could easily go 5 years with proper storage without having issues due to age. Even then for another couple years you would just have to inspect them to see how they were holding up before finally swapping out at a 10 year mark.

Based on how long the tread lasts on these with the Model Y, you're likely to burn through the tires WAY before age of the tires becomes an issue. You could easily go 5 years with proper storage without having issues due to age. Even then for another couple years you would just have to inspect them to see how they were holding up before finally swapping out at a 10 year mark.

Yup, but that buyer decided that I was trying to scam him with "old tires"... that bridge is burned and gone. He was a wierd one. Another strange one was SMS P90D... he made a reasonable offer, I accepted it, and then he ghosted.

Moving on to a new potential purchase hopefully with better results.

If they don't sell this week, I will break up the set and sell them one at a time to people who have one damaged / bent wheel that they need to replace. People who need one replacement wheel and tire are willing to pay shipping where people wanting to buy a full set are not.

Keith

Hi Keith,

Fairly new here. Interested in them but out of curosity do you have a quote on how much would it cost to ship to San Francisco, CA?

From prior research, it would be a bit over $100 each to ship these heavy bulky wheels and tires... that is why nobody wants to pay shipping. Everyone buys local. I hate to say it, but in California you can probably find a set that are less expensive than paying my asking price plus shipping. I don't know if I have stated it in this thread, but my asking price is now $2000 plus shipping, or priced as stated earlier for delivery...

Keith

PS: It is now too late to do 2000+ mile delivery... only 4 days left before I go back to work, so I don't have enough travel days available to do a round trip to the west coast.