Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP 21" Uberturbines for Sale Utah (Idaho, Wyoming)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Price: $2,700

I'm looking to sell my like new 21" MYP Uberturbine Wheels. These were only driven (gently) for 64 miles before being pulled off of my vehicle, and have no flaws. The stock Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 tires, the Tesla TPMS sensors needed, and stock lug nuts are included. All wheels are balanced from the factory and ready to be immediately thrown onto your vehicle.

I live in Ogden, Utah but am willing to travel around Utah (and potentially into Idaho and/or Wyoming) to deliver the wheels.

Pics are below.

To contact me with inquiries, send a DM or text/call me at 385.370.6131.

Attachments

• IMG_1885.jpg
    IMG_1885.jpg
    649.8 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_1886.jpg
    IMG_1886.jpg
    656.9 KB · Views: 47
Price: $2,700

I'm looking to sell my like new 21" MYP Uberturbine Wheels. These were only driven (gently) for 64 miles before being pulled off of my vehicle, and have no flaws. The stock Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 tires, the Tesla TPMS sensors needed, and stock lug nuts are included. All wheels are balanced from the factory and ready to be immediately thrown onto your vehicle.

I live in Ogden, Utah but am willing to travel around Utah (and potentially into Idaho and/or Wyoming) to deliver the wheels.

Pics are below.

To contact me with inquiries, send a DM or text/call me at 385.370.6131.
I'm also willing to ship if shipping is paid for by the buyer.