Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My apologies, but what’s EAP stand for?
Enhanced Auto Pilot
Gotcha ok thank you, no I did not.

Here’s my full history on the order incase people frantically searching in the future want some info like I did lol:

OD: 5/25/22 - MYP MSM/black, no FSD, No tow
Edd: 9/11-10/10
5/27/22 - Completed profile and switched to white, rest same.
Edd change next day: 8/9-9/20
6/3/22 - change color to red, rest same
6/11/22 - EDD updated to 6/26-7/10
6/22/22 - EDD changed to 7/11-8/8
6/22/22 - changed to black/black rest same
6/23/22 - got VIN, EDD changed to 6/26/22-7/3/22
6/26/22 - delivery date scheduled for 6/28/22

I’m located in Sacramento, CA area.

Received a text from my SA this morning to schedule an appointment for picking up our MYP. All set now for accepting delivery this Tuesday :cool:.

IMG_1211.PNG

I'm starting to believe that the west coast / cali people are obviously going to get theirs closer to the estimated delivery date shown on the tesla website vs the reality of delivery dates for east coast people.

OOD : 5/30
EDD 1 : 8/14 - 9/30
EDD 2 : 8/17 - 9/30

Not sure to be happy or sad based on what congress decides with the ev tax credit

• Informative
Reactions: VegasMYP
I'm starting to believe that the west coast / cali people are obviously going to get theirs closer to the estimated delivery date shown on the tesla website vs the reality of delivery dates for east coast people.

OOD : 5/30
EDD 1 : 8/14 - 9/30
EDD 2 : 8/17 - 9/30

Not sure to be happy or sad based on what congress decides with the ev tax credit
Welcome Aboard! :cool:

Reactions: Jrhcustom91
I think at this point we are all at the mercy of the supply chain (parts and people) issues. I am sure the EDDs will be more accurate when things stabilize, so until they do I would expect more delays. West coast and Cali will definitely benefit in the MYP deliveries because of our proximity to Fremont. If there are east coast buyers, expected even more delays beciase of carrier availability. I fully expect my EDD to get pushed from July-Aug into Sept - Oct.