Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pushed again folks.. Out of 10 day back to 14. 9/8-18 to 9/9-23

Killing me Slowly
Also keep getting pushed. Ordered MYP kn April 28th. Kept getting 2 week EDDs for the past month and then a 12 day EDD, but now back to 2 weeks (9/12 to 9/26) previously 9/7 to 9/19. Want to say a VIN is coming sometime before the end of the quarter but who knows at this point.

Reactions: VincentParker
Same here. Below is what transpired over the past week.

8/22 - Reached out to Tesla on earlier than 9/1 delivery appointment and was told my car would arrive on 8/24 and scheduled for 8/26.
8/24 - Car now arriving on 8/28 instead and re-scheduled for 8/29.
8/27 - Car will now arrive on 8/29 and re-scheduled for 8/31.
Today - Car has not arrived and re-scheduled me 9/2.

I am now backed to where I started initially and will loose the $750 California Clean Fuel Reward.
Yet another turn of events for me, but in a good way. I was still on track to receive my MYP on September 1st but got a call this morning from the Irvine center, asking if I would like to take delivery today (8/31), which I snapped their hand off and accepted. Went to pick it up at 3pm pacific and it looked flawless. This also meant I was back on the table to receive the California Clean Fuel Reward...Talk about at the last possible minute.

They were out of parking spaces for all the people there who were picking up their new toys.

Happy to have been able to collect it and it came with the Michelin tires, no cargo shelf, no Tesla chrome number plate, but does have the new door inserts and also had the J1772 adapter in the trunk along with the front license plate holder. No mobile connector on the trunk but that is how is should have been for the new builds. I already had mine at home, delivered last week.

Build date appears to be 8/22/2022

Reactions: jaaberle
Yet another turn of events for me, but in a good way. I was still on track to receive my MYP on September 1st but got a call this morning from the Irvine center, asking if I would like to take delivery today (8/31), which I snapped their hand off and accepted. Went to pick it up at 3pm pacific and it looked flawless. This also meant I was back on the table to receive the California Clean Fuel Reward...Talk about at the last possible minute.

They were out of parking spaces for all the people there who were picking up their new toys.

Happy to have been able to collect it and it came with the Michelin tires, no cargo shelf, no Tesla chrome number plate, but does have the new door inserts and also had the J1772 adapter in the trunk along with the front license plate holder. No mobile connector on the trunk but that is how is should have been for the new builds. I already had mine at home, delivered last week.

Build date appears to be 8/22/2022
Same here! I called Tesla today to re-schedule for Saturday and was asked if I want to pick it up today. Went to Buena Park Tesla at 6 PM and car looked great overall. Two minor blemishes include small chip on door handle and rear light housing. Will schedule service to address.

Build day was 8/20/22. Car came with Michelin tires, new door inserts, front license plate holder, J1772 adapter, but no cargo shelf, chrome license plate, and mobile connector (expected).

Overall very happy the car had no major issues and I was able to receive the $750 CA Clean Fuel Reward at the last minute.

Reactions: jgassor
Picked up my MYP today (VIN F538) at the Seattle service center. It looked empty but every hour, on the hour the staff was churning out Teslas fast. I saw mostly Ys and a few 3s sprinkled in for delivery.

PXL_20220831_224926221.jpg

They keep the spots real tight so it was hard to do a timely inspection with the 1 hour appointment slot assigned to you.

PXL_20220831_231110363.jpg

PXL_20220831_231134560.jpg

I went through most of the items on the Model Y delivery checklist on site, and completed the rest at home. Tesla really improved their quality control with the Y. The only issue I managed to find was an inside scuff on the top-left hand side of the windshield. It was hard to see in the sun and I felt rushed to leave. I'm sure a windshield cleaner will work but I'll see what the service center says first.

PXL_20220901_023656975.jpg

I lucked out with the new door trims and all-season tires. No mud flaps or side PPF though.

PXL_20220901_045729467.jpg

I am super happy with the car and can't wait to take it out for a joy ride this weekend!

MYP White/Black, no tow, no FSD

Order Date - 5/31
EDD1 - 8/15-9/26
EDD2 - 8/12-9/16
EDD3 - 8/15-9/12
EDD4 - 9/2-9/30
EDD5 - 8/26-9/9
EDD6 - 8/29-9/2
EDD7 - 8/31

VIN - 8/26

Attachments

• PXL_20220901_023656975.jpg
    PXL_20220901_023656975.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 63
Same here! I called Tesla today to re-schedule for Saturday and was asked if I want to pick it up today. Went to Buena Park Tesla at 6 PM and car looked great overall. Two minor blemishes include small chip on door handle and rear light housing. Will schedule service to address.

Build day was 8/20/22. Car came with Michelin tires, new door inserts, front license plate holder, J1772 adapter, but no cargo shelf, chrome license plate, and mobile connector (expected).

Overall very happy the car had no major issues and I was able to receive the $750 CA Clean Fuel Reward at the last minute.
Outstanding! So happy it worked out for the both of us but talk about a stressful couple of weeks. I had ended up paying that $750 in order to prep for September 1st but now they will end up having to credit me back. SA said that may take a couple of weeks but it will be returned.

Had about a 50 mile return journey (was 45 miles to get to Irvine for me but returned a different way). that acted as a good shakeout drive and no problems encountered. Only thing I found was basically a hand print on the front passenger seat. I had them clean it before I left and it came right off :)

Congrats!

Picked up my MYP today (VIN F538) at the Seattle service center. It looked empty but every hour, on the hour the staff was churning out Teslas fast. I saw mostly Ys and a few 3s sprinkled in for delivery.

View attachment 847804

They keep the spots real tight so it was hard to do a timely inspection with the 1 hour appointment slot assigned to you.

View attachment 847805

View attachment 847806

I went through most of the items on the Model Y delivery checklist on site, and completed the rest at home. Tesla really improved their quality control with the Y. The only issue I managed to find was an inside scuff on the top-left hand side of the windshield. It was hard to see in the sun and I felt rushed to leave. I'm sure a windshield cleaner will work but I'll see what the service center says first.

View attachment 847808

I lucked out with the new door trims and all-season tires. No mud flaps or side PPF though.

View attachment 847809

I am super happy with the car and can't wait to take it out for a joy ride this weekend!

MYP White/Black, no tow, no FSD

Order Date - 5/31
EDD1 - 8/15-9/26
EDD2 - 8/12-9/16
EDD3 - 8/15-9/12
EDD4 - 9/2-9/30
EDD5 - 8/26-9/9
EDD6 - 8/29-9/2
EDD7 - 8/31

VIN - 8/26
I forgot to mention that I also did not get the mudflaps or PPF. I will be installing my own anyway. Shame about that scuff on the windscreen. Hope it will buff out because otherwise a new windscreen would be in order. Looks really nice otherwise.

Definitely felt a little rushed while there (several staff members stopped by to check on me during my inspection but just kept going. the moment a vehicle left they quickly rolled out new ones while I was there).

Congratulations!!!

I forgot to mention that I also did not get the mudflaps or PPF. I will be installing my own anyway. Shame about that scuff on the windscreen. Hope it will buff out because otherwise a new windscreen would be in order. Looks really nice otherwise.

Definitely felt a little rushed while there (several staff members stopped by to check on me during my inspection but just kept going. the moment a vehicle left they quickly rolled out new ones while I was there).

Congratulations!!!
It was crazy to me how tight the parking spots were (for a new vehicle pickup). Accidental door dings waiting to happen for eager, new Tesla owners.

I'm curious to see what the service center will say. Honestly I'd rather it be a fix vs. replacing the windscreen.

Unfortunately my EDD slipped again in a horrible way. 10/11-11/15 :(. I talked with the Charlotte dealership and they had asked if I was interested in a different color/config. Not sure what the deal is with my configuration or I'm on their very bad list for some reason. I ordered a second car for my wife on 8/13 - MYP Blue/White and its EDD is 9/5-9/19 ordered over 4 months earlier. Only difference was the color red. ugh!

Reactions: NeueBesser
Unfortunately my EDD slipped again in a horrible way. 10/11-11/15 :(. I talked with the Charlotte dealership and they had asked if I was interested in a different color/config. Not sure what the deal is with my configuration or I'm on their very bad list for some reason. I ordered a second car for my wife on 8/13 - MYP Blue/White and its EDD is 9/5-9/19 ordered over 4 months earlier. Only difference was the color red. ugh!
Just something to consider if you are set on red is to see what color they can get you (earlier) and then put a red wrap on it with the money you save paying Tesla for red in the first place :)

MYP Black/Black/no tow/no FSD

OD: 5/25

EDD 1: 7/29 - 9/9
EDD 2: 8/5 - 9/8
EDD 3: 8/18 - 9/15
EDD 4: 8/22 - 9/5
EDD 5: 8/25 - 9/6
EDD 6: 9/1 - 9/5 (updated 8/19 with VIN F531)
EDD 7: 8/30 - 9/3
delivery scheduled 9/2

100 days....
after 100 days we took delivery of F531 this morning in Littleton...
new door cards, no mobile charger, no cargo cover, Michelin A/S tires, no mud flaps

tint, flip psychedelic wrap and ceramic coating scheduled for Tuesday... good luck everyone!

Reactions: Whtrbt7
after 100 days we took delivery of F531 this morning in Littleton...
new door cards, no mobile charger, no cargo cover, Michelin A/S tires, no mud flaps

tint, flip psychedelic wrap and ceramic coating scheduled for Tuesday... good luck everyone!
Did you received notification to schedule your delivery when you were in you delivery window or before ?

Just took delivery of our MYP VIN 533. Came with updates door cards, no mudflaps, no PPF, no mobile charger but it does have the parcel shelf. It also has some of paint defects, which they need to fix. But no dent like the previous one did.

Attachments

• 5C795F8C-F26D-48CB-9849-09E9AF8935F7.jpeg
    5C795F8C-F26D-48CB-9849-09E9AF8935F7.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 52
  • 37DD244B-FBF4-407F-A86C-E77A77069DEE.jpeg
    37DD244B-FBF4-407F-A86C-E77A77069DEE.jpeg
    549.6 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: Stevnwin