Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like yours and my edd are following the same pattern as this has been mine! I ordered a few days before you but has been the same changes in EDD and time frame. I’m in Sacramento, CA. Hopefully both us will get some good news this week 🤞🏻

I really hope so. I didn’t get the vin so I am checking the app every hour these days. Which configuration did you order? I am in San Francisco btw.

I really hope so. I didn’t get the vin so I am checking the app every hour these days. Which configuration did you order? I am in San Francisco btw.
I feel the same 😩 checking way too much.
Red ext/black int
MYP
No fsd/no tow

I curious if ours will be in the same batch of deliveries cause of location 🤞🏻 No vin for me either, thought for sure I’d be getting something this past weekend but nothin.. torcher lol

OD: 4/15 MYP/White/Black/Plain/Nor-Cal
Last EDD: 6/19-7/3
VIN assigned 6/18. Did More stuff on the app. EDD 6/20-6/24
Monday (6/20) Tesla called asked if they could get me an uber to pick the car up!
I couldn't but I have it scheduled for Wednesday.

Once that VIN hits, get ready because everything moves and changes quickly! :)
Woohoo! Congrats! Based on what you’re saying sounds like I’ll need to stop checking my app till 6/25 as that’s the day before EDD 😅 how exciting !

Last edited:
Reactions: VegasMYP