Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welp, got another update in the wrong direction again :( I guess small bonus that I went from a 5 week window to a 4 week window?

MYP Blue/White, no Tow no FSD
OD May 17
EDD: Late July - Early Sept
EDD2: June 24 - July 8
EDD3: Aug 3 - Sep 7 (Updated June 25)
EDD4: Aug 12 - Sep 9 (Updated July 21)

Washington, near Seattle
Same OD and almost a carbon copy of my EDDs except mine is current aug 4 - sep 1 updated a week ago

This morning: changed to 7/31-8/14.

Previous EDD:

Ordered 4/10/22 MYLR. EDD was 10/22-1/23. Changed to MYP black/black, no extras on 4/23/22. New EDD changed to 7/21-8/30.

5/9/22- changed to 6/16-7/21

5/19/22- changed to 6/18-7/16

5/31/22- changed to 6/30-7/28

6/10/22- changed to 7/18-8/22

6/30/22- changed to 7/18-8/15

7/12/22- Trade-in Text
Anything? I just got the trade in text curious if you had a window change

Just got the infamous trade in text!!! EDD still July 30th-Aug 27th =/. OD 4/28 completed profile 5/2. Pickup in Charlotte, NC. Don't know if I should fill trade-in yet since I don't have a VIN yet
I’m wondering if it really matters to say no trade in until after you get a VIN? I got screwed last quarter letting them evaluate my car for a trade in. It could have been a coincidence but I’m not so sure. Today I called the service center a couple of time and was able to change to finance no problem. It also seemed like I could also ask for a trade evaluation as well. If it were me, I would wait till getting a VIN.

Reactions: Jrhcustom91
I’m wondering if it really matters to say no trade in until after you get a VIN? I got screwed last quarter letting them evaluate my car for a trade in. It could have been a coincidence but I’m not so sure. Today I called the service center a couple of time and was able to change to finance no problem. It also seemed like I could also ask for a trade evaluation as well. If it were me, I would wait till getting a VIN.
How did you get screwed letting them evaluate your car for trade in?

How did you get screwed letting them evaluate your car for trade in?
It was towards the end of quarter push and I had two week window. I let them eval my trade which took a day or so and I think my profile went to incomplete during the eval. After I rejected the trade I got bumped out of the quarter. Others in my area who ordered after me continued to get VINs and took delivery. Again could be coincidence but I don’t see a downside for waiting until after getting the VIN.