Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got the infamous trade in text!!! EDD still July 30th-Aug 27th =/. OD 4/28 completed profile 5/2. Pickup in Charlotte, NC. Don't know if I should fill trade-in yet since I don't have a VIN yet
What did your trade in text look like? I got a text yesterday that said delivery was getting closer and to let them know if anything changed or if I had a trade in. Not sure if that was the trade in text people talk about or if it was a different similar text?

What did your trade in text look like? I got a text yesterday that said delivery was getting closer and to let them know if anything changed or if I had a trade in. Not sure if that was the trade in text people talk about or if it was a different similar text?
Hi Joshua, you can trade in your current vehicle and apply the value to your upcoming Model Y purchase.

To get a non-obligatory trade-in offer, submit the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and exact mileage in your Tesla App.

ts.la/app

Hi Joshua, you can trade in your current vehicle and apply the value to your upcoming Model Y purchase.

To get a non-obligatory trade-in offer, submit the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and exact mileage in your Tesla App.

ts.la/app
Yeah mine was different.

Hi James...It is the delivery team at Tesla Libertyville.

We are getting closer to your delivery window. This is a great time to review your Tesla account. If you have changes in Registration, License Plate transfer, Payment, or Trade In, communicate those changes to us here via text or email us at [email protected].

VINs are typically assigned 3-14 days prior to your vehicle arriving here. We will move quickly to complete your delivery appointment within 3-days of arrival. With this time frame in mind, please communicate any schedule conflicts you have between now and September 30th. Doing so will give us an opportunity to plan for your delivery needs.

Yeah mine was different.

Hi James...It is the delivery team at Tesla Libertyville.

We are getting closer to your delivery window. This is a great time to review your Tesla account. If you have changes in Registration, License Plate transfer, Payment, or Trade In, communicate those changes to us here via text or email us at [email protected].

VINs are typically assigned 3-14 days prior to your vehicle arriving here. We will move quickly to complete your delivery appointment within 3-days of arrival. With this time frame in mind, please communicate any schedule conflicts you have between now and September 30th. Doing so will give us an opportunity to plan for your delivery needs.
Ya so I got the, preprogrammed, you've had an order with us for almost 90 days let's throw him a bone... I see

Reactions: merc65fd
Well after a month I finally had some activity today... pretty much each update my window drops a week... currently at a 4 week window. Too bad my window doesn't change with the September date changing.

OD May 18, 2022 - Eastern Idaho
MYP MSM/Black, No FSD, No Tow
EDD #1 05/20/22 - July 31st to September 11th
EDD #2 06/20/22 - August 5th to September 9th
EDD #3 07/23/22 - August 13th to September 10th