Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Accepted delivery today. Car is really awesome. Rear trunk hatch has some noticeable gap to it however I’m not going to have it messed with. It’s acceptable for me. Car came somewhat clean. It did rain an hour prior to pickup so that could be the reason why-little upsetting but not a deal breaker either.

Otherwise the front license plate was horribly aligned so when I got home I just removed it and will keep it off since I’ll be getting the front end wrapped. There was a little chalked out circle mark on the corner of the cars front bumper. Figuring it could’ve been a scratch or something because even after staring at it thoroughly I couldn’t find anything there.

Nesconset-smithtown location looks like it’s a nice facility. I came a bit early and waited by the sign that states “delivery check in” didn’t get approached for probably 5-7 minutes. Decided to go on outside and find my car to do a little exterior inspection. After 10 minutes or so it was a couple minutes after my 11:30 scheduled appointment. Walked back inside and still no one. Now people were beginning to line up and still no one. Waited probably another 10-15 minutes until someone finally came up from the “back”. Paid my down payment and handed the check over.

Car came juiced with 90% SOC. Interior was clean, screen protector from factory was removed (sadly). I did notice as I was driving that the steering wheel seems to be off. When I try to keep the wheel straight it goes to the left. Don’t think I’ll say anything about that either.

Seats are very comfortable and ride is good for being on 21 inch rims and low pros (thankful I got the Michelins). I love it.
Did you get a mobile charger with your car?

Well, the wait is over. The delivery was easy. Only issue was a scratch on the rear of the lift gate. Logged and will be scheduled to be fixed.

The car even came with mud flaps and PPP on the bottom of rear doors AND the mobile charger which I didn’t expect to get with a April 29 ODD. Michelin AS Tires.

It has been worth the wait. My wife and I both love driving it.

ODD 4/29
Delivery 8/10
MSM - Black Interior - FSD - No Tow
Portland, OR
Is it normal for them to come with mud flaps and PPF? This is the first I’ve heard of this.

After finally getting a VIN and delivery date, now the thing driving me nuts is watching all these people with later VINs take delivery so much sooner, entire states away, when I’m six hours from the factory.

Out of curiosity yesterday I texted and asked if they can see where my car is, got this response: … we see your vehicle is planning transport from one of our loading centers. It will be sent by train and then transport truck to arrive to the delivery center…

So apparently it hasn’t even left the factory. And they’re gonna put it on a train from Fremont to socal?

And it looks like my F516 VIN is right on the dividing line to get the updated door cards. The suspense is killing me lol.

That’s my Saturday morning rant.

I"m thinking that they have forgotten about me. After re-selling my first attempted delivery, I would think I would be the next VIN available for my build. 7 weeks later no VIN. I called and was told I am on priority match and no builds match my config. BS. Heres to hoping a VIN comes my way soon. Happy for all of you that are getting VINs and delivery.

I"m thinking that they have forgotten about me. After re-selling my first attempted delivery, I would think I would be the next VIN available for my build. 7 weeks later no VIN. I called and was told I am on priority match and no builds match my config. BS. Heres to hoping a VIN comes my way soon. Happy for all of you that are getting VINs and delivery.
Ridiculous how Tesla keeps acting like they have so many options that it just takes forever to find a car that matches what people order. Give me a break.

Reactions: jaaberle
Was it a reject and any ways to verify ?
No way to really know, we are all just reading tea leaves here, comparing when other VINS are assigned and cars delivered. F516 was assigned to me ten days ago, and we are already seeing F522.

There are probably legitimate reasons why an F500 would just now be assigned. All you can do is just check the car throughly when you get it.

Reactions: railroader1988
MYP Red/Black, no tow, no FSD

OD: 5/2 - Delivery near Seattle, WA

EDD: July 17 - August 28
EDD: July 22 - August 26
EDD: July 25 - August 22
EDD: August 5 - August 19
EDD: August 11 - August 25

Vin assigned today August 11, F522
Delivery scheduled for August 13

Took delivery today. Everything in the car seems to be in order, except for the alignment which is slightly off. The car did come with a wall charger even though at the time of the order it was not listed. The mudflaps are on in the front, and it does have the updated door cards. Not much else to say, the wait was long but I'm happy with the end result.

Screenshot 2022-08-13 155639.png

Took delivery today. Everything in the car seems to be in order, except for the alignment which is slightly off. The car did come with a wall charger even though at the time of the order it was not listed. The mudflaps are on in the front, and it does have the updated door cards. Not much else to say, the wait was long but I'm happy with the end result.

View attachment 840657
How do you feel about choosing the red though? Every time I see a clean and shiny red tesla I'm in awe :D