Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do you feel about choosing the red though? Every time I see a clean and shiny red tesla I'm in awe :D
I'm glad I went with the Red. I've never really been a fan of red cars and always prefer white or blue. I'm not fan of the Tesla blue so only other option for me was white, but we already have several white cars. A friend of mine got a red Tesla before I ordered and as soon as I saw it, I fell in love, and I have no regrets for paying extra for it.

Reactions: Individoo
So I just got my VIN assigned... F521, was waiting for it to be pushed back. Nice surprise.

So is it safe now to switch from cash to finance? What's the easiest way, use the text option?

Pretty much 3.5 months since order.

OD May 18, 2022 - Eastern Idaho
MYP MSM/Black, No FSD, No Tow
EDD #1 05/20/22 - July 31st to September 11th
EDD #2 06/20/22 - August 5th to September 9th
EDD #3 07/23/22 - August 13th to September 10th
EDD #4 08/05/22 - August 13th to August 27th
VIN 08/13/22 - August 17th to 21st

So I just got my VIN assigned... F521, was waiting for it to be pushed back. Nice surprise.

So is it safe now to switch from cash to finance? What's the easiest way, use the text option?

Pretty much 3.5 months since order.

OD May 18, 2022 - Eastern Idaho
MYP MSM/Black, No FSD, No Tow
EDD #1 05/20/22 - July 31st to September 11th
EDD #2 06/20/22 - August 5th to September 9th
EDD #3 07/23/22 - August 13th to September 10th
EDD #4 08/05/22 - August 13th to August 27th
VIN 08/13/22 - August 17th to 21st

You should be able to make the change on your app.

Driving home on I5 south today - saw 2 loaded trailers of MY’s. Blues whites blacks. Took a pic of mine - delivery set today to pick up Thursday!
F58E2372-2CF0-4817-8815-31E424C3430C.jpeg

Reactions: Socalfarmhouse
Please report back - i'm scheduled for next week and my friend was yesterday (he got Pzero's)
Forgot to report back, but the car we refused yesterday at Mt. Kisco did have all seasons on it. At least one half, we gave up checking the car after finding the dent in the passenger door. Waiting for them to release the VIN and eagerly awaiting a new VIN. It was annoying but not unexpected that they didn't forewarn us about the issues with the car. So many things I've loved about our Teslas but the QC and delivery experience is shite.

Reactions: MYinmyfuture
Took delivery today. Everything in the car seems to be in order, except for the alignment which is slightly off. The car did come with a wall charger even though at the time of the order it was not listed. The mudflaps are on in the front, and it does have the updated door cards. Not much else to say, the wait was long but I'm happy with the end result.

View attachment 840657

Congrats! Looks awesome. I pick up my red MYP on Saturday. Can't wait!

Forgot to report back, but the car we refused yesterday at Mt. Kisco did have all seasons on it. At least one half, we gave up checking the car after finding the dent in the passenger door. Waiting for them to release the VIN and eagerly awaiting a new VIN. It was annoying but not unexpected that they didn't forewarn us about the issues with the car. So many things I've loved about our Teslas but the QC and delivery experience is shite.
That sucks. How did the delivery team even look at you in the face expecting you to accept such an expensive car damaged

Sorry to hear about the dent. After waiting months, very annoying.

Did you check for the new door panel and charging cable?