Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Happy to report I picked my msm MYP yesterday in bk,ny. F523.

Came with new door trim, all seasons, mobile charger and chrome plate. No shelf - missed it by a week or two.

Was given all the time i needed to inspect. Besides a few scuff marks that were easily removable, the car was in great condition with no major panel gaps. No need to bring to service center so far.

Happy camper here. Good luck to you all. Your time will come.

Lol I know! Congrats again and hope you have a smooth pickup.
I hope your pickup tomorrow goes smoothly as well, its just killing me to wait another 5 days!

For anyone tracking this. I ordered my mobile connector and wall connector the same day I ordered my MYP. They drop shipped my wall connector almost instantly but the mobile connector was on hold it seems, and I think it was stated that they would release them nearer the time of delivery. I see that some people are still receiving their mobile connectors at delivery day, within the car. Well I just got my notice of it being drop shipped via UPS and will arrive this Friday. would be weird if one appears in the car as well (would not complain!)

Anyone else been stock piling their accessories before even getting near to delivery day. I think I have 16 accessories stacked against the wall, from screen protector to floor mats to cup holders :)

F522171 is now Von Zipper II. Picked him up this morning from the Bloomington IL store. We were in and out in an hour, in their defense they were swamped. I could only find ONE flaw, a 1/2-inch scratch in the left rear door.
NcKc2UZ.jpg

I submitted a Service Request before we drove home and already have an appointment for Sept 8th.

I hate using the word PERFECT because that's in the eye of the beholder, but that was the ONLY flaw on my PMY I could find, even after we got home and went over it with a more critical eye. Mine arrived with:

Michelin A/S tires
Mud Flaps
PPF
New door cards.

I didn't get nor did I expect to get the cargo cover.

We had a 162-mile drive home. I can say any concerns I had over the P's suspension/ride quality were put to rest on I-55. I could easily live with the 21"s if they didn't have other shortcomings. Some new 18" tires/wheels from TSportLine will address those concerns.

Oh and he's a thirsty beast, our 2020 LR AWD managed 268 wh/mi going to Bloomington, and Von Zipped II used 317 wh/mi coming home (in CHILL Mode) granted it was about 15 degrees warmer.

So chalk up another happy owner.

Last edited:
Took delivery of my black/white/FSD MYP today. Everything is great except for tiny swirlies/scratches on the paint and a weird clicking noise when raising the rear passenger window. Already scheduled those two things for service on Monday.

I did not receive a mobile connector, nor did I receive a license plate frame or cargo cover.

🤷🏻‍♂️

Received my mobile connector via UPS today, which included the 5-15 and 14-50 adapters as I expected. The J1772 adapter was not in the kit so hopefully that will be in my MYP on DD Tuesday next week. Every time I see pictures of the mobile connector case it appears to have the J1172 adapter inside but this could just be that owners are storing their J1772 adapter in the mobile case so they dont lose it :)

Received my mobile connector via UPS today, which included the 5-15 and 14-50 adapters as I expected. The J1772 adapter was not in the kit so hopefully that will be in my MYP on DD Tuesday next week. Every time I see pictures of the mobile connector case it appears to have the J1172 adapter inside but this could just be that owners are storing their J1772 adapter in the mobile case so they dont lose it :)
My new MYP came with a J1772...

Reactions: jgassor
My new MYP came with a J1772...
Thanks for letting me know! Was hoping it was an accessory loaded in a side pocket in the MY trunk along with the license plater holder. I will find out and reply after delivery date on Tuesday :)

I attended a virtual event provided by Tesla last Friday and asked the question there. All they stated was that it did not come with the mobile connector itself and yet the details about the mobile connector on the Tesla website implied that its in that kit. I dont mind if its in the kit or in the car as long as its supplied!

Nice I see you wasted no time in tinting. Where did you end up going?

Also did you put those flaps on yourself? Mine are still back ordered from tesmania.
Local shop.... just regular 3m (@15%) but dude covers lifetime of ownership. Did a great job.

Flaps are Amazon special: https://a.co/d/eIvouSF - I think I got them for $17.

My 2 cents, shop aliexpress as well. It's all (i mean everything) the same Chinese aftermarket accessories. I have a few more items coming from Ali...Tesmanian is a rip off imo

Last edited:
Local shop.... just regular 3m (@15%) but dude covers lifetime of ownership. Did a great job.

Flaps are Amazon special: https://a.co/d/eIvouSF - I think I got them for $17.

My 2 cents, shop aliexpress as well. It's all (i mean everything) the same Chinese aftermarket accessories. I have a few more items coming from Ali...Tesmanian is a rip off imo
mind sending a list of what accessories you bought from Aliexpress? What mats did you end up getting?

Reactions: burtinboy