Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Cargo Cover

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@LouieZ32 Just received a Fremont with cargo cover. Assumed with a 9/1 build date. Narrowing it down a bit to when the change was implemented. Everything after 9/1 at least should have it. Probably the last week of August it was implemented at some point.
My F546 9/6/22 that I just rejected for various reasons did not have cargo cover or the carpeted ingress/egress trim, and came with Pirellis.

The F548 next to mine also did not have any of the new additions, but came with Michelins.

My F546 9/6/22 that I just rejected for various reasons did not have cargo cover or the carpeted ingress/egress trim, and came with Pirellis.

The F548 next to mine also did not have any of the new additions, but came with Michelins.
Wow, that’s weird. Wonder if it was totally random then based on factors we’re unaware of.

Edit: Another 9/1 build is reported to have the cargo cover in the MYP Delivery Estimates thread. So that makes two…

Curious on the carpeted trim retrofit if anyone dives into that, I doubt mine will come equipped. (8/20 build)

Wow, that’s weird. Wonder if it was totally random then based on factors we’re unaware of.

Edit: Another 9/1 build is reported to have the cargo cover in the MYP Delivery Estimates thread. So that makes two…

Curious on the carpeted trim retrofit if anyone dives into that, I doubt mine will come equipped. (8/20 build)
See, that’s why I stopped worrying about receiving a cargo cover. It seems so random on who gets it. The main reason I wanted it was because I heard there’s a lot of noise/booming from the rear but thankfully that’s not the case in the MYP I received. Also I can always get the SC to install the cargo shelf if I wanted.

MYP NF548* with a 09/22 build date, i have everything except the cargo cover. i was disappointed and have since ordered the parts through the SC. Hoping it'll be hassle free when the parts are delivered
(i was disappointed and have since ordered the parts through the SC. Hoping it'll be hassle free when the parts are delivered)
I assume "parts" means cargo cover from Tesla service center? if so, how much are they?
Thanks

(i was disappointed and have since ordered the parts through the SC. Hoping it'll be hassle free when the parts are delivered)
I assume "parts" means cargo cover from Tesla service center? if so, how much are they?
Thanks
Yes, ordered from the SC in the bay area. They confirmed they ordered the parts but they have not provided an estimate. The other thread here shows approximately 200 or so dollars for the left c pillar, right c pillar, and cargo shelf.