Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP delivery date estimate of Feb/Mar

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Being in Canada, I wasn't sure if my MYP would be coming from Fremont or Austin. I know that Austin was intended to supply the East, and Fremont the west, but I wonder how that applies to Canada. Being in Ontario, it does make more sense for it to come from Texas.

I also noticed on another board that someone else that ordered an MYP that lives in texas has the exact same estimated delivery date of Feb 5 to Mar 5.

Does anyone else have that exact same delivery date? I wonder if there's a group of us waiting for the final approval for the Austin production.

Being in Canada, I wasn't sure if my MYP would be coming from Fremont or Austin. I know that Austin was intended to supply the East, and Fremont the west, but I wonder how that applies to Canada. Being in Ontario, it does make more sense for it to come from Texas.

I also noticed on another board that someone else that ordered an MYP that lives in texas has the exact same estimated delivery date of Feb 5 to Mar 5.

Does anyone else have that exact same delivery date? I wonder if there's a group of us waiting for the final approval for the Austin production.
My MYP OD is 12/5 and current EDD is Feb 9 - Mar 9

Watch on discord they do pop up.
inspect an inventory car very well. And insist on them bringing it to well lit environment for inspection. My 2022 Inventory car which they claimed was still at Fremont and was put in inventory due to customer cancelling at last moment. Car was in a covered shady area which I think was one reason I did not see the panel gaps and alignment issues. Until I got home. I suspect the car was at tesla service center the whole time and had been rejected by someone with better eyesight than myself 🤣. Car is in the shop now and Tesla agreed to try and fix 3 of 4 door/trunk alignment issues. notice The term “try” because after all, they are trying to correct a piece within a puzzle after the puzzle has been put together so to say.
Btw, this is in spec….so if a misalignment like this bothers you, reject the car because good chance they won’t try to fix it. In my case, the dark environment hid the issue When I was inspecting. Sunlight causes nice reflections which help issues pop out to the eye.

DRIVER_rear_door_rear_panel_alignment.jpg

inspect an inventory car very well. And insist on them bringing it to well lit environment for inspection. My 2022 Inventory car which they claimed was still at Fremont and was put in inventory due to customer cancelling at last moment. Car was in a covered shady area which I think was one reason I did not see the panel gaps and alignment issues. Until I got home. I suspect the car was at tesla service center the whole time and had been rejected by someone with better eyesight than myself 🤣. Car is in the shop now and Tesla agreed to try and fix 3 of 4 door/trunk alignment issues. notice The term “try” because after all, they are trying to correct a piece within a puzzle after the puzzle has been put together so to say.
Btw, this is in spec….so if a misalignment like this bothers you, reject the car because good chance they won’t try to fix it. In my case, the dark environment hid the issue When I was inspecting. Sunlight causes nice reflections which help issues pop out to the eye.

View attachment 764083
So sorry this happen to you. Mine is nearly perfect. Steering wheel is off center a bit and drivers door slightly out of alignment (you have to stare to notice it) paint is perfect and interior is perfect. Service is going to take care of my two issues next week.

Reactions: ElectricAnt54

I had Mar 6
And I just got a VIN for Fremont today

Reactions: WyomingEV
On HOLD message

Tesla Update - As we have not received your selected delivery appointment, your order has been placed on hold and this vehicle will move on to the next customer.

When you are ready to take delivery, please select "I'm Ready." in your Tesla Account. Orders that remain on hold for a prolonged time may be subject to cancellation.

Reply to this message if you need assistance.

So, I've decided to wait for a Crimson MYP with white interior. Pop!!

1644973099594.png

I have had three red and three blue Teslas.
It's time for some new colors and worth the wait!

MYP/ Pearl White/Black Interior/ No Tow/FSD. OD: 2/9/22 - Salt Lake, Utah EDD: 3/9 - 3/31. Seeing people get VINS and rejecting them because of intel over AMD chip makes me think I will be doing the same. Hopefully I get the AMD from the beginning!

Tesla announces it has produced 1 million next-gen 4680 battery cells​

Ready and waiting. I sincerely hope that they keep me on HOLD long enough to get the vehicle I want.

Any experiences out there with being dropped from hold?

MYP blue/blk/tow…Toronto, Canada. Order date Feb 17th and delivery only saying April 2022. I’m hoping we have more news in March re: 4680 and start seeing some VIN’s. I can push April even so will see where things stand.

Reactions: Fairchild
On HOLD message

Tesla Update - As we have not received your selected delivery appointment, your order has been placed on hold and this vehicle will move on to the next customer.

When you are ready to take delivery, please select "I'm Ready." in your Tesla Account. Orders that remain on hold for a prolonged time may be subject to cancellation.

Reply to this message if you need assistance.

So, I've decided to wait for a Crimson MYP with white interior. Pop!!

View attachment 769549
I have had three red and three blue Teslas.
It's time for some new colors and worth the wait!
Signature red :) There is always the option to wrap it this colour. Just get plain white ext :)