Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP delivery date estimate of Feb/Mar

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On HOLD message

Tesla Update - As we have not received your selected delivery appointment, your order has been placed on hold and this vehicle will move on to the next customer.

When you are ready to take delivery, please select "I'm Ready." in your Tesla Account. Orders that remain on hold for a prolonged time may be subject to cancellation.

Reply to this message if you need assistance.

So, I've decided to wait for a Crimson MYP with white interior. Pop!!

View attachment 769549
I have had three red and three blue Teslas.
It's time for some new colors and worth the wait!
6 teslas?!? How LOL
On HOLD message

Tesla Update - As we have not received your selected delivery appointment, your order has been placed on hold and this vehicle will move on to the next customer.

When you are ready to take delivery, please select "I'm Ready." in your Tesla Account. Orders that remain on hold for a prolonged time may be subject to cancellation.

Reply to this message if you need assistance.

So, I've decided to wait for a Crimson MYP with white interior. Pop!!

View attachment 769549
I have had three red and three blue Teslas.
It's time for some new colors and worth the wait!
how does one have 6 teslas

6 teslas?!? How LOL

how does one have 6 teslas?
I took a ride in friend's 2013 S

Ordered a Red 2014 S Sold to a friend who still has it.

Bought a Red 2016 Model X. Sold to man in AL who still has it.

Bought a 2018 Red Model 3 Sold to an investor in SC who is still renting it out

Bought a Blue 2019 Model X Raven and set World Record for quickest SUV at Palm Beach Intl Raceway. (Youtube-Brook's Dragtimes)
My neighbor 8 miles away bought it.

Bought Red 2021 Model Y Drove one year 16k miles and sold to dealer in TN for $8k more than I paid. He picked it up.

Bought 2014 Deep Blue Model S 85 to Drive until 2022 Austin MYP 4680 comes in (#7)

CYBRTRK on order Tri/Quad motor, roughly number 90,000. (#8)

That should be worth a free entry to the Giga Texas Barbecue, wouldn't ya say?

Tessie 2 (2014S_ went in for brain surgery today and got a new eMMC. She continues to download all those frickin' maps, so I will have to pick her up tomorrow. Not bad. Getting a new computer for an eight-year-old car covered under warranty and a new Model 3 loaner, names Betty White, as well.

Mum is the word on Giga Texas and on the new colors from the service advisors. One said, "Crimson was not in Tesla's future, because Elon was really hot on his current five colors (of which only two are colors - Red and Blue). She did acknowledge that we will no doubt find out before they do.
I made her promise that she will do my Crimson and White MYP delivery!!