Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP delivery date estimate of Feb/Mar

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took a ride in friend's 2013 S

Ordered a Red 2014 S Sold to a friend who still has it.

Bought a Red 2016 Model X. Sold to man in AL who still has it.

Bought a 2018 Red Model 3 Sold to an investor in SC who is still renting it out

Bought a Blue 2019 Model X Raven and set World Record for quickest SUV at Palm Beach Intl Raceway. (Youtube-Brook's Dragtimes)
My neighbor 8 miles away bought it.

Bought Red 2021 Model Y Drove one year 16k miles and sold to dealer in TN for $8k more than I paid. He picked it up.

Bought 2014 Deep Blue Model S 85 to Drive until 2022 Austin MYP 4680 comes in (#7)

CYBRTRK on order Tri/Quad motor, roughly number 90,000. (#8)

That should be worth a free entry to the Giga Texas Barbecue, wouldn't ya say?
Yea id say LOL

Took delivery of my MYP at the Irvine, CA Tesla center today. I was able to take a delivery 1 day earlier than my scheduled date. Called into the center changed my appointment and SA said that my car was going to go through inspection and detail. Upon arriving, I checked in, signed all the agreements on my phone and was informed that my car was at stall 123. SA sent me out there by myself to get to know the car. Walked over to the stall where my car was parked and the car was spotless. Extremely clean and exterior paint was smooth. Spent some time looking everything over and all through this purchase was really a no frills experience the QC on the car extremely impressive. All exterior and interior body panels was aligned, all doors closed nice and flush, really zero of the issues many reported here on the site. Only thing that will get replaced is a little scratch next to the steering wheel button. That's it! SA help answered couple questions and I was off with a brand new MYP. AMD, heated wipers, new batter, Pzero tires was the main build.

Lastly, prior to taking delivery and never driven a MYP, I was already exploring suspension options based on what I read on multiple forums. After putting some miles on it today, I love the suspension. Ain't no Lexus but really a sport suspension like feel. Cruising So Cal roads, the suspension was extremely compliant and nothing I feel I will find myself worrying about.

That said, although the wait, I am extremely excited about my MPY AS IS. I'll look to do some storage accessories, tint, PPF and that's it! I too was way into the weeds in forum knowledge to even owning the car. I was literally days away from placing orders for suspension which I would've regretted and wasted money for making early conclusions based on feedback. I know it's tough, my advise to those waiting, is to not make any early conclusion while waiting for your delivery.

Good luck to those anticipating delivery!

Attachments

• 32CB3B70-D44A-403B-8162-AD115340A18B.jpeg
    32CB3B70-D44A-403B-8162-AD115340A18B.jpeg
    445.2 KB · Views: 168
Took delivery of my MYP at the Irvine, CA Tesla center today. I was able to take a delivery 1 day earlier than my scheduled date. Called into the center changed my appointment and SA said that my car was going to go through inspection and detail. Upon arriving, I checked in, signed all the agreements on my phone and was informed that my car was at stall 123. SA sent me out there by myself to get to know the car. Walked over to the stall where my car was parked and the car was spotless. Extremely clean and exterior paint was smooth. Spent some time looking everything over and all through this purchase was really a no frills experience the QC on the car extremely impressive. All exterior and interior body panels was aligned, all doors closed nice and flush, really zero of the issues many reported here on the site. Only thing that will get replaced is a little scratch next to the steering wheel button. That's it! SA help answered couple questions and I was off with a brand new MYP. AMD, heated wipers, new batter, Pzero tires was the main build.

Lastly, prior to taking delivery and never driven a MYP, I was already exploring suspension options based on what I read on multiple forums. After putting some miles on it today, I love the suspension. Ain't no Lexus but really a sport suspension like feel. Cruising So Cal roads, the suspension was extremely compliant and nothing I feel I will find myself worrying about.

That said, although the wait, I am extremely excited about my MPY AS IS. I'll look to do some storage accessories, tint, PPF and that's it! I too was way into the weeds in forum knowledge to even owning the car. I was literally days away from placing orders for suspension which I would've regretted and wasted money for making early conclusions based on feedback. I know it's tough, my advise to those waiting, is to not make any early conclusion while waiting for your delivery.

Thats awesome! Thanks for actually coming back and giving feedback. I imagine you probably are giving yourself reasons to go drive. One thing i wish tesla would do is maybe even add magnetic ride suspension like i have on my Corvette. It can go from driving like a cadilac to a track capable vehicle. Im can't stop checking to see if i have a vin yet. Hopefully soon.

Reactions: s3lasinc

Which tires did yours come with? NFxxx?