Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Estimated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine is identical and I'm in a neighboring state. I would be thrilled if I had the same. I don't receive any communication except from robots though. Any tips?

Sorry for the delay. To clarify, I called the Tesla Advisor, they said they would discuss internally and then they texted me after we hung up. I think the only reason they gave me a text update was because I called and talked to them. It wasn't unilateral from their end.

Weird that my window is 5/5 (today) to 5/19 and I don't even get a text.

I think they're mad at me.

I went to the showroom last week to test drive a Model Y Performance and while waiting there my middle-school son was sitting in the Model S Plaid, checking it out. Then suddenly I hear multiple loud fart sounds echoing in the showroom coming from the S. 😆 It's no wonder they don't want me back in there!
Sorry to be clear, the reason they texted me is because i called them asking for status. They texted me after with an update.

MYP White, white int, no tow or FSD
OD: 3/20
EDD: moved to 6/8-7/13
Just stand outside of the factory with a sign asking where your Tesla is Say Anything-style.

Attachments

• say-anything-2.jpg
    say-anything-2.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 77
Just ordered a PMY 5/11/22 and my EDD is scheduled for July - Sept. I’m in no hurry as we own a mint 2020 LR AWD Y and with each passing month who knows what new feature Elon will include. I wanted to lock in a price at the point I’m comfortable with given our 2020 is paid for.

Just put in an order for a MYP 5/10. Bought our last MY LR one year ago. Weird issue where I have a reservation number in my dashboard, but it's just been saying "Your order details will be available shortly. Check this page again in a few minutes to complete any outstanding delivery steps." for 24 hours now.

Stopped by the SC on my way to the grocery store and all they did was put in an email to customer support on my behalf with my RN as they could not find it in their system.

All probably fine as I have an RN, I likely have a place in the very long line. Not in a huge hurry.

Just put in an order for a MYP 5/10. Bought our last MY LR one year ago. Weird issue where I have a reservation number in my dashboard, but it's just been saying "Your order details will be available shortly. Check this page again in a few minutes to complete any outstanding delivery steps." for 24 hours now.

Stopped by the SC on my way to the grocery store and all they did was put in an email to customer support on my behalf with my RN as they could not find it in their system.

All probably fine as I have an RN, I likely have a place in the very long line. Not in a huge hurry.
Sorry to hear that but be patient and enjoy the ride!

Reactions: M0delYPerf