Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Estimated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was a joke
Nice even better is finding an old post of mine to dislike because I disliked your "joke" lol.

I’m thinking it’s time to make the switch. What was the difference in price?
Based on the price history, I don't think the price difference between MYLR and MYP was ever more than $5k, so it would be around that. Tesla Car Price History here's a spreadsheet I found with some old history.

Nice even better is finding an old post of mine to dislike because I disliked your "joke" lol.

Based on the price history, I don't think the price difference between MYLR and MYP was ever more than $5k, so it would be around that. Tesla Car Price History here's a spreadsheet I found with some old history.
1653188178990.gif

Thank you. I sent a text to my SA, you are absolutely right with the 5k difference. Since I upgraded to the 20inch rims, it would be an extra 3k. I think