Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Estimated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For me it was only 3k as i had my LR with the upgraded 20” wheels for an extra 2k. But total upgrade from LR to P is 5k
If I had realized the issues with range I would not have put 19 inch wheels on my 2019 M3.

FWIW: The final trade-in evaluation for my car came in yesterday, and Tesla is offering $44500 for my M3. They the all over the place, but all of their quotes have been well above Vroom and Carvana. Carmax gave a reasonable quote of $42000. At one point Tesla quoted me $49000 for the car!…

It’s been interesting the lowball offer is I’ve been getting from traditional and internet dealers for the car.

Last edited:
If I had realized the issues with range I would not have put 19 inch wheels on my 2019 M3.

FWIW: The final trade-in evaluation for my car came in yesterday, and Tesla is offering $44500 for my M3. They the all over the place, but all of their quotes have been well above Vroom and Carvana. Carmax gave a reasonable quote of $42000. At one point Tesla quoted me $49000 for the car!…

It’s been interesting the lowball offer is I’ve been getting from traditional and internet dealers for the car.

What did you pay for that car in 2019? sorry if you already posted that.

Well I'll be...... VIN arrived in my email/text yesterday. Delivery June 4-7.

Original MYLR Order Date: October 22, 2021
Updated MYP Order Date: March 15, 2022

Had a two week window in April
Had a 10 day window in May
*Delivery scheduled for June 4-7. MYP, white paint, black interior, no tow, no FSD.

Update: Pickup scheduled June 4th. It's hard to describe the odd feelings i have approaching taking delivery. Excitement mixed with curiosity.

At 3.5 seconds 0-60 this MYP is essentially a damn race car. I've never owned a race car before. It will likely be the fastest vehicle in the city I live, short of any Model 3 Performance that have made their way here. I get the sense a lot of over priced lift kitted truck owners are going to want to race... well...like Dave Chappelle once said, "Sometimes you gotta race'm."

We did and ordered the MYLR. But with the current gas prices in CA and interest increase, it was a financial decision to upgrade to an MYP. Not my fault that Tesla delivery is all messed up.
Don't let the whiners get to you. You don't set the policies, but you are as entitled to use them as any of us. Any complaints about the policies should be aimed at Tesla. Congratulations on the decision to switch to an MYP.

We did and ordered the MYLR. But with the current gas prices in CA and interest increase, it was a financial decision to upgrade to an MYP. Not my fault that Tesla delivery is all messed up.
I don't blame you one bit. This appears to be the game and if it were me, I'd switch too. Tesla has created the convoluted/opaque process. Hope you don't have to wait as long as myself and many other MYP orders. Tesla appears to be prioritizing those who switch regardless of OD.