Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Estimated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MSM MYP with white interior. Seems a common choice. Just really unimpressed by the false advertising. Hopefully a better option will come up before Feb. Etron S looking really tempting and not that much more expensive with MYPs price hike and lack of a tax credit. Love the range and efficiency of the MYP but hate the games (Delivery date BS, $350 for Homelink, paint/panel issues, etc.)…to me it seems like Tesla is doing it’s best to drive customers away lol.

N
If you do decide to go with Etron S, would be interesting to hear details of your pre and post decision factors and results :cool:

Reactions: walex19
MSM MYP with white interior. Seems a common choice. Just really unimpressed by the false advertising. Hopefully a better option will come up before Feb. Etron S looking really tempting and not that much more expensive with MYPs price hike and lack of a tax credit. Love the range and efficiency of the MYP but hate the games (Delivery date BS, $350 for Homelink, paint/panel issues, etc.)…to me it seems like Tesla is doing it’s best to drive customers away lol.

N

enjoy the Audi

N
Not sure if Tesla is driving their customers away like you said but I can see people are still in the line and waiting patiently to take delivery for a year or even nearly 2 years long.

Received a text from my SA this morning to schedule an appointment for picking up our MYP. All set now for accepting delivery this Tuesday :cool:.

IMG_1211.PNG

Last edited:
enjoy the Audi
Not just the Audi I think the BMW iX isn’t much of a leap in cost either with current prices and Incentives. Will need to check one out to see if I can live with the beaver face. I read the interior is wonderful so thats a plus. In the meantime I will hold on to my MYP reservation to see what happens. MYP was my first choice but the long, unpredictable delays make the value proposition (already marginal at current prices) seem worse and worse.

N

Reactions: SpicyPaneer
Not just the Audi I think the BMW iX isn’t much of a leap in cost either with current prices and Incentives. Will need to check one out to see if I can live with the beaver face. I read the interior is wonderful so thats a plus. In the meantime I will hold on to my MYP reservation to see what happens. MYP was my first choice but the long, unpredictable delays make the value proposition (already marginal at current prices) seem worse and worse.

N
If it's any consolation, in my own research, I've seen that at least 85% of MYP orders get filled within 3 months of the order date. If you can wait 3 months from your order date, keep the order. If you can't wait then choose elsewhere. At least 3 months is better than 1-2 years for the standard model y wait.

• Informative
Reactions: VegasMYP
Oh No, we were just notified that the delivery of our MYP which was scheduled for today, has been delayed and is stuck between Burbank and Vegas on a transport 😩. New ETA for pickup is now this Thursday but may show up by tomorrow and possibly readied for pickup as well :cool:.

William's App 44.PNG

Received my MYP MSM/black today at Rocklin CA (110 miles from Fremont).
OD 5/28/22 MY LR Red/black
6/1/22 changed order to MYP MSM
EDD 6/28-7/20/22
6/13/22 sold 2020 MY LR 20k miles to CarGurus for $61.6k
6/23/22 received VIN 7SAYGDEF0NF4907xx
EDD 6/28-7/5/22
received at center 6/28/22
Michelins, AMD, Charging set
Car is seemingly perfect, I did not find any issues to report
Car is smoother and rides better than 2020 MY LRIMG_1843.jpegIMG_1845.jpegIMG_1844.jpeg

Oh No, we were just notified that the delivery of our MYP which was scheduled for today, has been delayed and is stuck between Burbank and Vegas on a transport 😩. New ETA for pickup is now this Thursday but may show up by tomorrow and possibly readied for pickup as well :cool:.

William's App 44.PNG's App 44.PNG
Hopefully you get it on the 30th. I picked my MYP MSM today in Marina Del Rey, CA. I received a text at 6pm last night saying there was a risk of a delay in delivery. But at 9:40am today, I got a text that all was good and I could pick up.

EDD 6/28-7/20/22
EDD 6/28-7/5/22
Car is smoother and rides better than 2020 MY LRView attachment 822460View attachment 822461View attachment 822462

Sweet! I’m F4903XX

EDD 6/28-7/20/22
EDD 6/28-7/5/22
Car is smoother and rides better than 2020 MY LRView attachment 822460View attachment 822461View attachment 822462
awesome love to see it, another freakin California getting all seasons :mad:

• Funny
Reactions: VegasMYP
Curious if Tesla has tweaked the suspension for the Y compared to earlier builds. A rougher ride has been a fairly constant complaint for even LRY's.
All reports say they have. Especially MYP which some now claim is softer than older MYLRs.
2022 M3P also reported in the Out of Spec review on YT that it has noticeably softer suspension than their 2019 M3P they compared directly to.

Not sure how much softer MYLR is now but I would guess it is noticeable also if the MYP is considered softer than the older MYLR.