Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Estimated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD: 1/22/22 MYP Black / White Interior / No Tow / NO FSD

EDD #1: February 28 - March 28 on 1/23
EDD #2: February 20 - March 6 on 2/4
VIN Assigned (876xx): Pickup on 2/25 - 2/28 on 2/8
Vin Released & Order On 30 Day Hold on 2/8
Order Hold released on 2/20
Vin #2 Assigned: 291xx on 2/22

Pickup: 3/10-3/14 in Atlanta, Georgia

I ordered my Model Y performance at the end of October. I leaned to the MYP over LR to get it sooner. Originally, delivery was estimated in Jan 2022. Then it got moved to December, then Jan/Feb again.

Now, it got moved to March.

Has anyone else who has a nearing delivery date seen the same thing? Could it br related to the delay in opening giga texas.

Or could it be a good thing to give time to ramp up the 4680?

Thoughts?
My Oct-21 MYP order had a pretty steady edd of 2/23-3/23 for the last few months.... until yesterday. Now it's 6/15-7/13 :-/

I'm convincing myself that the wait will land the 4680.

Reactions: curleymapper
My Oct-21 MYP order had a pretty steady edd of 2/23-3/23 for the last few months.... until yesterday. Now it's 6/15-7/13 :-/

I'm convincing myself that the wait will land the 4680.
What is your build info? I've got a MSM black interior no tow that I've got on hold - I'm kind of worried based on what you just got bumped to that they are done shipping cars east until next quarter.

Just scheduled my MYP pickup for Saturday 3/5. Tried online chat to find out about chip/tires and was told "Your vehicle includes: Intel Atom - Gaming Car Computer Program and the 21” Summer Split tires" Not sure I believe them...

Also asked about installed mud flaps and PPF and was told: "For owners in certain regions where heavy salt, sand, or gravel is used to improve winter road conditions, we will be providing the All-Weather Protection Kit, which includes both Paint Protection Film (PPF) and Mud flaps, at no cost. Review the content below for a full breakdown of Regions and Service Centers. Eastern Canada, Northwest, New England, West Canada, Greater Chicago, Upper Midwest, Lower Midwest, Great Lakes, Selected impacted locations in Greater New York and Greater Philadelphia" So I'm hoping they consider Idaho "Northwest"

Reactions: DrGriz
Delivery later today if you are in Boston or Philly looking for Red/black MYP. Can get FSD removed as well. @Redline_ the Philly one has tow. Do you know if you can order from a US store or if it needs to go through Fremont?
1645697943135.png