Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Estimated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the tip! I saw that in other posts too… I’m just too lazy!!! It’s there or it isn’t… I’ll just wait and see.
@Mrbrock , Dude, you peaked my interest. I had to check, and confirmed I have the heated wipers. Thanks for the tip. Your description was a lot clearer than others.

B697C9F2-57EC-4B06-B4BD-44C7D7B982AE.jpeg

Reactions: Mrbrock
Sorry for the delayed post. I’ve been enjoying my MYP!

Picked up my Red/Black MYP with NF372 VIN. Build quality was perfect. It came with AMD, double pane, 12v l ion battery and all seasons.

It’s too soon to tell if I got the heated blades. It only shows after the v11 software install, and for some reason, the 2022 update isn’t available until about 2-8 weeks after taking ownership.

I’ve done the basics, and went crazy testing the acceleration (amazing), autopilot (scary for now, still have trust issues), and comfort.

I opted to install MPP coilovers, and it was worth every penny. I actually raised it 10mm rather than lowering. Currently installing PPF. I will probably go with smaller rims. My wife loves the look and the ride quality is great, but I personally like a raised car with a beefy tire. I often drive in more rugged terrain and snow.

I plan on getting 19” wheels and 275 sized tires. I’ll probably sell my wheels and tires after I get my car back. I’m plan on asking for $3000 usd/$3900 Canadian. Looking at what the summer tires are selling for and that they are brand new, it seems fair since they’re mint and all seasons.

In testing the range, I’m quickly realizing that the advertised range is nowhere near what real life is. Probably because you’d have to drive like a sloth to get the advertised range.

So far, loving the car, and have no regrets taking the 2170. I have been LOVING not having to spend nearly $100 for a tank of gas!View attachment 773911
Congrats! Can you confirm you have double pane rear windows? Or did you mean front?

Starting to wonder if I’m the outlier here as there have been zero changes to my completed account since I ordered. EDD has never changed from 3/9-3/31. Is this odd to not see changes? Of course I haven’t received a vin yet either.

Starting to wonder if I’m the outlier here as there have been zero changes to my completed account since I ordered. EDD has never changed from 3/9-3/31. Is this odd to not see changes? Of course I haven’t received a vin yet either.

I ordered the exact MYP model (white/black/no fsd/tow) as you on 1/14. I live in San Diego. My original EDD was similar to yours but a week ago or so I was bumped to 4/9 to 5/7. Just gives you another data point. Maybe contact your SA?

Reactions: Maxw72
I ordered the exact MYP model (white/black/no fsd/tow) as you on 1/14. I live in San Diego. My original EDD was similar to yours but a week ago or so I was bumped to 4/9 to 5/7. Just gives you another data point. Maybe contact your SA?
Yeah that’s what I’m afraid of. When people ask when it is going to arrive I tell them the next couple months because I imagine it is going to change a handful of times before it is actually delivered.

I'm also waiting for scheduled delivery but I don't have an option to set up a phone key. Did you already submit insurance and paid for the car?
I submitted insurance but not paid for the car - no MVPA yet.

Coincidental that the car arrived at the Delivery Center this AM - maybe it's now online and pinging my app to set up phone key. It fails, I need to be close to the car.Screenshot_20220227-123203_Tesla.jpg

• Helpful
Reactions: buddhafree
I stopped by Tesla Boise this morning to see if my MYP had arrived (picking up Saturday). Found it! Still needs detailing, but paint and gaps looked great! Have Michelin A/S tires despite the chat SA telling me it had intel and Pirelli. They don’t actually know anything!

Reactions: Maxw72
Seriously, don't trust anything a SA says. The average person on this forum knows WAY more than they do. For my MYP, they were accurate a total of 0% of the time. At one point, they even told me I was going to get an LFP battery in oppose to the 2170/4680! It's almost laughable how wrong they are as confirmed by these forums.

In the end, my MYP came with Michelin A/S, heated wipers, 12v battery, and AMD. SA was wrong about all of it!