Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Estimated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update: I released my hold yesterday after 3 weeks. After saying TBD all day yesterday, this AM EDD updated to 3/18-31.

-----------------------------------------------------
MYP | White/Black No Tow No FSD | O: 1/12/22 |

Update: I released my hold yesterday after 3 weeks. After saying TBD all day yesterday, this AM EDD updated to 3/18-31.

-----------------------------------------------------
MYP | White/Black No Tow No FSD | O: 1/12/22 |
Where are you located? I have the same build, ordered 1/1/22, no holds. Had same window uou do now, but bumped to April-may just last week.

-Not in you all's same boat with order date, but I ordered 2/9 and it has not changed once for me from 3/9 - 3/31. Watching people have bumps of their dates makes me keep reaching out to see if I indeed am in the system.

Reports are saying that 4680 batteries will be put in the MYP first.

🤞
Nope. All the 200-some MY builds lined up outside on the parking lot at the Austin GigaFactory are MYLR.
And they're 4680. All the BiW (body in white) chassis that have been viewed at Austin have no floorpan - meaning they're built using the 4680 structural pack.
See Joe Tegtmeyer drone videos on YT.

I am 70 miles from the Factory. Why did i get a delay to Q2?
Sometimes there is no reason, people can order ahead of you and still receive it first due to the entire system being automated. There's flaws in this system but partner with your SA and let them know you are ready to take delivery. They should try and aid you to get a vehicle if someone rejects a VIN due to it not being "Austin made"