Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Estimated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where are you located? I have the same build, ordered 1/1/22, no holds. Had same window uou do now, but bumped to April-may just last week.
Atlanta GA.

posted an update on the main thread :(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MYP W/B No Tow No FSD. Atlanta. OD 1/12/22; first VIN F376 2/8 Rejected. Hold 2/9-3/2; 2nd VIN F379 3/4- Rejected. On hold again!!

Last edited:
I think the white color option is the most popular since the price is already included. that's why people get the rejected VINs with popular options.
I ordered last November with the white on white combo, but changed to red on Feb 2022. the new EDD is 11 March- 31 March now with no VIN assigned yet.
I am also waiting for the Austin build, so if I get assigned with the Fremont one, I will reject it or put in on hold. If everything fails, I will just let Tesla cancel and lose $250, and I will order later in a month.

MYP & White being painted in Austin now hmm..
Don't know where you get that info. No evidence of MYP at Austin as yet.
As of today, there are almost 300 MYLR cars parked outside the south end of the factory.
There was a single Body In White, painted white, outside the paint shop a couple days ago but no finished cars painted white have shown up.

As of today, there are almost 300 MYLR cars parked outside the south end of the factory.
There was a single Body In White, painted white, outside the paint shop a couple days ago but no finished cars painted white have shown up.
Scroll up, where people are speculating. Then down one where I suggest the wheels are upgraded 20" wheels.

Scroll up, where people are speculating. Then down one where I suggest the wheels are upgraded 20" wheels.
All 300-some cars parked in Austin at the logistics lot outdoors are MYLR, and yes, a few have upgraded wheels but are not MYP.

MYP would have red brake calipers visible from even the drone shots. There are lots of pics/video but nothing red is visible.
A further MYP ID would be the rear spoiler, but that would be hard to see given they're all black or blue cars.

All 300-some cars parked in Austin at the logistics lot outdoors are MYLR, and yes, a few have upgraded wheels but are not MYP.

MYP would have red brake calipers visible from even the drone shots. There are lots of pics/video but nothing red is visible.
A further MYP ID would be the rear spoiler, but that would be hard to see given they're all black or blue cars.
The sarcasm is still going over your head.

Yesterday afternoon checked the app and saw I had a vin. My EDD only ever moved once about 24 hours after my OD.

MYP White/Black
Vin F3979XX
Tow/NoFSD
OD 2/6/22
1st EDD 4/15 - 5/15
2nd EDD 3/9 - 3/31
Vin Date 3/7
Current EDD 3/18 - 3/22

Reactions: Maxw72
And it may have been essentially in primer. Headed for black or blue paint like all the rest.