Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Estimated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD just changed from 5/21 - 6/25 to 6/6-7/4
MYP white/black no fsd no tow OD 3/14 south FL. Part of me is bummed, the other sees a narrowing of the EDD.
Similar situation here (same config, very close to same OD and now exact same EDD)

It seems like MYP production has slowed or stopped. Maybe to just get the longer waited orders for MYLR out the door, or maybe supply (perhaps the matrix headlights we saw missing from some M3P’s recently are backed up).

Really finding it hard to be patient!

Reactions: ILMMYP and Horty4
what’s your order date? I’m in the Bay Area with the same config, and my EDD has bounced back to 5/11-5/25 as well.
Mine was just bumped 5/10-5/24 from 5/7-5/21. This is my 4th two week window, I think, but I am still within my first two week window, which ends on the 18th. My order is for black exterior and white interior.

Was shocked when my EDD for MYLR went from Oct 22 to Nov 22-Feb 23 after updating my address via SA today (to another city 20 miles away). Made the switch to performance. how long does it take for the MYLR to change to Performance? Been checking every 10 min but wondering if it could be a few days for the switch to take effect on my account?

Was shocked when my EDD for MYLR went from Oct 22 to Nov 22-Feb 23 after updating my address via SA today (to another city 20 miles away). Made the switch to performance. how long does it take for the MYLR to change to Performance? Been checking every 10 min but wondering if it could be a few days for the switch to take effect on my account?
It took 2 or 3 days to update EDD after I switched to P.