Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Estimated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here but I'm not really stressed about it like I was in March, it'll get here when it gets here.
Yeah. When you look at it overall, without knowing all the internal logistics, it sucks. But it's better for mental health to just let that stuff go.

Many times, someone in one particular region turns down a vehicle, so someone else in that same region with an identical setup gets the VIN. If you just see it at face value and only look at order date and configuration it doesn't seem to make sense. But when looking at it as a specific incident with specific circumstances it becomes clearer.

Yeah it did make me a little bit nervous of the speed given what I’ve been reading on here. Am hoping it wasn’t a refused delivery. Has that ever been the case for anyone; that they’d cycle through the list to see who would actually take delivery of a car that the previous person may reject for possible qaqc issues? Will see on Friday how it looks. The vin on mine is F437xxc
Sometimes the reason for a delivery refusal is lame, or easily correctable.

If there was a paint chip or dent, I'd take it with a Due Bill showing they will fix it instead of refusing it and waiting months.

Attachments

• 1652905883190.gif
    1652905883190.gif
    937.9 KB · Views: 78
Sometimes the reason for a delivery refusal is lame, or easily correctable.

If there was a paint chip or dent, I'd take it with a Due Bill showing they will fix it instead of refusing it and waiting months.
I checked with the text that I’d had been corresponding with. Build date was 5/7/22, VIN 437xxx. Ryzen, heated wipers, hepa filter. Pirellis though. Not gonna cry about it and take it provided that everything else is good.

Also interested in the tires as I’ll be picking up mine in OH as well

Are people getting double pane rear windows? I’ve only seen them in Europe, but haven’t been following all that closely
I’m Ohio too my neighbor got his in February with summer tires but did have mud flaps and ppf . A friend had one with no mudflaps no ppf and all seasons … from what I understand Ohio should get ppf and mudflaps and all season but it’s all hit or miss.

I’m Ohio too my neighbor got his in February with summer tires but did have mud flaps and ppf . A friend had one with no mudflaps no ppf and all seasons … from what I understand Ohio should get ppf and mudflaps and all season but it’s all hit or miss.
My MYP should be delivered in about 10 days in Ohio. I am told from vin it has Michelin tires, Ryzen, 12v battery, flaps and PPF, doubtful for double glass in rear windows.

I’m happy for you but this is getting ridiculous that people who order months after me are getting their cars.
I hear you! I ordered Feb 12. MYP, Blue/Black, Tow, No FSD and have had my EDD moved AT LEAST 4 times. Currently sitting at 5/30-6/27.

I would love to see a VIN soon. I would probably, actually mount and install my wall connector and really start to get excited again. As-is, I have almost given up. If it gets bumped again, I am probably going to look at buying something else altogether.. I have always wanted a Porsche. LOL