Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Estimated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He lives in Houston, not far from Giga Texas. Just like people in Cali get priority because next to Fremont, people in Texas get priority because of the new Factory there.
This means nothing. There are no MYP cars being built in Texas let alone any customer cars. The ones that are being built in Texas are the MYSR which aren’t available for purchase. All of us Texas folks are still get Fremont made cars

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: xyeahtony
This means nothing. There are no MYP cars being built in Texas let alone any customer cars. The ones that are being built in Texas are the MYSR which aren’t available for purchase. All of us Texas folks are still get Fremont made cars
Yet... the ultimate plans will be all model ys. After production is slowly ramped up. If you think they made that giant factory, to only ultimately make the model SR, doesn't make sense. It's as big if not bigger then Fremont.
Also, slowly but surely...

Updated yesterday to 5/31-6/12. Color me skeptical. Twice bitten, thrice shy babe.

Well I'll be...... VIN arrived in my email/text yesterday. Delivery June 4-7.

Original MYLR Order Date: October 22, 2021
Updated MYP Order Date: March 15, 2022

Had a two week window in April
Had a 10 day window in May
*Delivery scheduled for June 4-7. MYP, white paint, black interior, no tow, no FSD.

I ordered 2/12/22. Columbus Ohio pickup. My EDD has been 30 May - 27 Jun for almost a month now but has changed at least 4-5 times now. I got a trade in text some time in late March even though I am not trading in. The last EDD bump came on the first day of a 2 week window near the mid April.
I am hoping as I near the 30th, I get some good news and am hopefully picking a car up sometime in the beginning of June.
MYP, Blue/Black, Tow, No FSD

UPDATE: Some time in the last 30 minutes my EDD updated. It changed to 8 JUN - 22 JUN. I guess that is the two week EDD delivery window. Hopefully that means a VIN is coming in the coming days.

I ordered 2/12/22. Columbus Ohio pickup. My EDD has been 30 May - 27 Jun for almost a month now but has changed at least 4-5 times now. I got a trade in text some time in late March even though I am not trading in. The last EDD bump came on the first day of a 2 week window near the mid April.
I am hoping as I near the 30th, I get some good news and am hopefully picking a car up sometime in the beginning of June.

UPDATE: Some time in the last 30 minutes my EDD updated. It changed to 8 JUN - 22 JUN. I guess that is the two week EDD delivery window. Hopefully that means a VIN is coming in the coming days.
That's my exact window as well. I've been sitting there for a week, no VIN :/

This may not mean much since you already had a 2-week window, but I like your chances now. My 2 week window from May 30 - June 13 finally got down to a 3 day window with a VIN yesterday. I'm in Ohio as well.

Yet... the ultimate plans will be all model ys. After production is slowly ramped up. If you think they made that giant factory, to only ultimately make the model SR, doesn't make sense. It's as big if not bigger then Fremont.
Also, slowly but surely...
I know not yet, but I was simply referring to your statement which is completely invalid about us being in Texas CURRENTLY getting priority which simply is not the case at all..

Look at around 4:09 mark. States that the first ones are 4680 MY. So maybe they are hoping some will choose the standard range model to offset the MYP and MYLR.
That actually makes alot of sense. You blew my mind alittle lol. I didn't think about people who switched from LR to P just to get it faster even though they didn't want it, now have the option to get the SR the fastest 👍