Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Estimated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve made the decision to try Tesla Insurance, anybody else going to give it a whirl?
Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised with the price. Max coverage on everything for about 130/month. I only drive about 6-8k miles per year so that helps. I didn't really shop it around yet because I needed to get everything in order quickly, but based on averages for MYP that I've found it seems to be much lower than most.

Leaving order purgatory this morning, wish me luck!

IMG_9661FEF618F1-1.jpeg

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised with the price. Max coverage on everything for about 130/month. I only drive about 6-8k miles per year so that helps. I didn't really shop it around yet because I needed to get everything in order quickly, but based on averages for MYP that I've found it seems to be much lower than most.

Leaving order purgatory this morning, wish me luck!

View attachment 816441
How do you get MAX COVERAGE. I have FULL GLASS coverage and FULL REPLACEMENT coverage if totaled (they buy me a new vehicle) after a $500 deductible. I didn’t see how to add those features.

Reactions: Jrhcustom91
How do you get MAX COVERAGE. I have FULL GLASS coverage and FULL REPLACEMENT coverage if totaled (they buy me a new vehicle) after a $500 deductible. I didn’t see how to add those features.
I was referring to liability/injury coverage amounts, Max as in every option on the app as high as it can go. From what I could tell playing around with numbers, the mileage has the biggest impact on cost. My deductible is also at $1000 so that helps.

I've read, you can call Tesla insurance and have them add additional features, but haven't tried that yet.

ODD: 11/22/2021 and updated order in March 22’ to remove tow hitch.

EDD keeps getting delayed but currently it says July 28-Sept 8

Currently have MYLR white/white and no FSD.

If I switched to MYP do you think i will get it sooner? One sale rep told me not to switch with my date being so soon but I feel like each rep says something different. I’m in the Chicago area btw:

ODD: 11/22/2021 and updated order in March 22’ to remove tow hitch.

EDD keeps getting delayed but currently it says July 28-Sept 8

Currently have MYLR white/white and no FSD.

If I switched to MYP do you think i will get it sooner? One sale rep told me not to switch with my date being so soon but I feel like each rep says something different. I’m in the Chicago area btw:
I would say to get one sooner at this point would rely on luck if you plan on picking one up by end of June. Otherwise , your MYLR and P would both be coming around August/September if you don’t get lucky.

Reactions: VegasMYP