Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Estimated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received my VIN at exactly 4:17 PM via a text from my SA. Confirmed VIN in my account via website and after about 3 hours, the VIN is now appearing on the App. I have also received and downloaded the new MVPA which includes the complete purchase price and the VIN as well. Assigned the MYP to my insurance policy utilizing the newly assigned VIN and uploaded proof of insurance to Tesla via the App.

OD: 4/6
EDD4: 6/25 - 7/9
EDD5: 6/26 - 7/4
Trade-in-Text: 6/13
VIN Assigned: 6/23

MYP MSM Baby! :cool:

Just received my VIN at exactly 4:17 PM via a text from my SA. Confirmed VIN in my account via website and after about 3 hours, the VIN is now appearing on the App. I have also received and downloaded the new MVPA which includes the complete purchase price and the VIN as well. Assigned the MYP to my insurance policy utilizing the newly assigned VIN and uploaded proof of insurance to Tesla via the App.

OD: 4/6
EDD4: 6/25 - 7/9
EDD5: 6/26 - 7/4
Trade-in-Text: 6/13
VIN Assigned: 6/23

MYP MSM Baby! :cool:
Congrats!

Just saw that I was assigned a VIN (F4937), no text/call just refreshed the website.
MYP MSM/White/No FSD/No tow OD: 04/24 - SoCal (Orange County)
EDD1: 07/14 - 08/12
EDD2: 06/16 - 07/14
EDD3: 06/22 - 07/06
06/23: EDD changed to 06/28 - 07/07
06/23: VIN appeared on website and app new EDD 06/27 - 06/30

Reactions: VegasMYP
Hello All,

I am new here and seek some guidance.

I just put my order last week.

MYP - Red outside/white inside, no tow/noFSD/Chicago.

OD: 6/18
EDD1: 10/8-11/14

How frequently do they update the EDD? When should I see the first update? Is this date reliable or will be pulled in. Appreciate the insight.

M
Save yourself some grief and just check back during the first week of your original EDD. My OD was 3/13. First EDD was May-July. Checked my app everyday. After numerous EDD changes, got my VIN last week and pick up is on 6/28. Just wait for the text from Tesla asking if you have a trade in vehicle. That’s when you can start checking your app every day!

Just ordered MYP last week and delivery date went from August-Oct to Dec-Feb. If I build the same car again the estimated delivery is August to October. I feel like the website is false advertising…and by February there will be many other options and I will likely choose one of them. Nothing against the MYP but at current prices, no tax incentive, and a burgeoning list of alternatives I’m not sure it’s a good idea to sit on my hands til Feb.

N

• Informative
Reactions: VegasMYP
Just ordered MYP last week and delivery date went from August-Oct to Dec-Feb. If I build the same car again the estimated delivery is August to October. I feel like the website is false advertising…and by February there will be many other options and I will likely choose one of them. Nothing against the MYP but at current prices, no tax incentive, and a burgeoning list of alternatives I’m not sure it’s a good idea to sit on my hands til Feb.

N
I wonder if it was the color options you chose

N
Welcome Aboard, Vegas Baby! :cool:

I wonder if it was the color options you chose
MSM MYP with white interior. Seems a common choice. Just really unimpressed by the false advertising. Hopefully a better option will come up before Feb. Etron S looking really tempting and not that much more expensive with MYPs price hike and lack of a tax credit. Love the range and efficiency of the MYP but hate the games (Delivery date BS, $350 for Homelink, paint/panel issues, etc.)…to me it seems like Tesla is doing it’s best to drive customers away lol.

N