Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Estimated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received my MYP MSM/black today at Rocklin CA (110 miles from Fremont).
OD 5/28/22 MY LR Red/black
6/1/22 changed order to MYP MSM
EDD 6/28-7/20/22
6/13/22 sold 2020 MY LR 20k miles to CarGurus for $61.6k
6/23/22 received VIN 7SAYGDEF0NF4907xx
EDD 6/28-7/5/22
received at center 6/28/22
Michelins, AMD, Charging set
Car is seemingly perfect, I did not find any issues to report
Car is smoother and rides better than 2020 MY LRView attachment 822460View attachment 822461View attachment 822462
I got an LR in blue with 20” wheels last month but just ordered MYP. Trade in values are insane. I think my trade in value will cover the cost of the performance. We will see. Used MY on teslas website from 2020 with around 15-20k miles are asking 80k. Some a bit under. Insane

awesome love to see it, another freakin California getting all seasons :mad:
Better than people way up north getting the Summer tires. At least the All Seasons are decent year round for everyone (not the best maybe for California, but still quite good tires if you read the reviews), and you can take them up to Tahoe or wherever else without worry. With the Summer tires up here we can't even use them for months out of the year. We've had people get them lately and it just makes no sense at all.

Better than people way up north getting the Summer tires. At least the All Seasons are decent year round for everyone (not the best maybe for California, but still quite good tires if you read the reviews), and you can take them up to Tahoe or wherever else without worry. With the Summer tires up here we can't even use them for months out of the year. We've had people get them lately and it just makes no sense at all.
that was the point lol, im in north east up north and got freakin summers Y right next to mine last week at delivery had all seasons

that was the point lol, im in north east up north and got freakin summers Y right next to mine last week at delivery had all seasons
Oh duh I see that now hah I thought you were in CA complaining about the AS, and I'm thinking... sure they're not 100% Summer performance, but those AS are pretty darn good and not something to really complain too much about it. Summer tires for those of us in the colder climates though... they're like a built in extra cost since we literally can't drive them for part of the year. I hope they manage to fix that and stop sending Summers up north.

Reactions: Tonedog77
Oh duh I see that now hah I thought you were in CA complaining about the AS, and I'm thinking... sure they're not 100% Summer performance, but those AS are pretty darn good and not something to really complain too much about it. Summer tires for those of us in the colder climates though... they're like a built in extra cost since we literally can't drive them for part of the year. I hope they manage to fix that and stop sending Summers up north.
for sure. if i was in California i would be pissed if i got a car that had all seasons lol. I do wish tesla just gave users the option at checkout which tires they want as some people even here in Mass run dedicated winters which i do as i go up skiing and such but have a little check box at checkout would be aweseom

I just picked up mine in Dallas with Michelin A/S. Every other MYP in the lot waiting for delivery had Michelins also.

I really did not want the summers since they wear out so fast plus we get about a month of freezing with ice storms. Agree you should get a choice if they are randomly giving out both.

Last edited:
Any chance someone can take a look at there b pillar with the camera? Is this how your trim and gasket look.
98F2A9D9-3960-496F-BDF3-23A3254A21B4.jpeg

Any chance someone can take a look at there b pillar with the camera? Is this how your trim and gasket look. View attachment 823230
Definitely not right. Actually just this morning, I discovered just behind the photo area the weatherstrip on mine (top rear passenger door) was also messed up. It was folded under the headliner so the edge of the headliner was exposed for about 6-8 inches, you could put your finger between the headliner and the roof. I just got a flat head and ran it under the seal to pull it all back out where it was supposed to be. It looks normal now. Car was delivered yesterday. On yours the part on top of the glass needs to be pulled out and the left and right side looks twisted and needs to be folded back under. Can't tell from the picture to see if it's possible to quickly just do it yourself without removing stuff. It also appears to have a larger gap above the glass than mine, I can't even see that soft rubber weatherstrip on top of the pillar. How does your other side look?

Attachments

• IMG_2182.jpeg
    IMG_2182.jpeg
    382 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Picked up our MYP MSM yesterday afternoon with everything turning out to be a very positive experience:

INSPECTION:
1. No paint chips or dents.
2. No body panel gaps beyond our own satisfactory specifications.
3. No window or roof glass cracks, scratches or distortion.
4. All body curves and lines properly aligned.
5. Notice few areas where manufacturing / production sticky substance remained.
6. All lights, door handles, door locks, power windows, visors, frunk / power trunk, power rear seats and USB / 12 Volt ports all fully functional.
7. All interior surfaces clean with no leftover service personnel finger prints or oily stains.
8. No issues with fit and finish.

KEY INCLUDED EQUIPMENT:
1. Date of Manufacture: 06/2022
2. AMD Ryzen Processor
3. Lithium-ion Battery
4. Onboard Charger and Mobile Connector
5. 120 Volt and J1772 Charging Adaptors
6. Michelin All Season Tires

DRIVE OBSERVATIONS:
1. We truly enjoyed the performance handling, ride, comfort and acceleration which excitingly met all of our expectations.
2. The driver and front passenger seats are truly very comfortable.
3. Brake regeneration is totally awesome with single pedal operation easy to learn.
4. Some wind noise can be clearly observed.
5. Technology is definitely advanced bet yet very intuitive to navigate.

PICKUP SERVICE:
1. Tesla East Sahara Las Vegas service personnel are 💯.
2. No issues with accepting our Credit Union pre-approved financing.
3. No issues with activating and pairing our Tesla account with our new MYP.
4. No issues with taking as much time as you need or want before accepting delivery.
5. We were scheduled for a 5PM pickup but couldn't wait any longer so we went in 1 1/2 hours early with no issues.

Thank You so much TMC community members for your invaluable information, knowledge and commentary during this entire process 👍.

We are going to try to have as much fun as possible with our MYP :cool:.

View attachment 823213

View attachment 823214

View attachment 823270

Last edited:
Anyone have experience with putting an order on hold? Do you go to the 'back of the line' when you remove the hold? I am not ready to possibly take delivery in July/early Aug.

So I had my order in on 3/5. I was to take delivery on 6/13 but the car was a few days late and I was leaving leaving for abroad on 6/14.

We put the order on hold until I came back on 7/5 and I had removed the hold on 7/1.

Within a few days my EDD shown was 9/11-10/23

Friday it changed to 7/21-8/4 and yesterday changed to 7/22-8/5. I am hoping for a VIN soon of these dates are to hold and finally get the car.

I am also curious to see how the VIN has changed. My first assigned car was an F452.

BTW the car on order is a MYP black/black, bo tow, no fsd.

Hope this helps.

So I had my order in on 3/5. I was to take delivery on 6/13 but the car was a few days late and I was leaving leaving for abroad on 6/14.

We put the order on hold until I came back on 7/5 and I had removed the hold on 7/1.

Within a few days my EDD shown was 9/11-10/23

Friday it changed to 7/21-8/4 and yesterday changed to 7/22-8/5. I am hoping for a VIN soon of these dates are to hold and finally get the car.

I am also curious to see how the VIN has changed. My first assigned car was an F452.

BTW the car on order is a MYP black/black, bo tow, no fsd.

Hope this helps.
Thank you so much for the response! I also have the configurations as you but with FSD.

It sounds like putting on hold will be the plan for me! I am currently renovating a newly purchased house and it will not be complete until early/mid September. Do not want to take delivery anytime before late August

MYP: White/White, Tow, TX
OD: July 5
EDD: Sept. 7-Oct. 19

It seems that all the recent MYP orders are getting their 1st EDD windows as 8-14 weeks after their initial order date. Now that the end of quarter is over and deliveries should be ramping up over the next 10 days, it will be interesting to see how our EDDs change and if it gets pushed out like so many others have been. Keeping my fingers crossed!