Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Estimated delivery date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks and we tinted the MYP three days after we picked her up and still considering going chrome delete with the Tesla emblems.

We had 'Precision Window Tinting' in Henderson, NV to perform the tint going with Stratos Nano-Ceramic film.

The front windshield @ 50% and the front windows @ 15%. No tint applied to the rear side windows, rear hatch and roof which remains OEM. :cool:

View attachment 827802View attachment 827805View attachment 827806
Beautiful!

Reactions: VegasMYP
Do they send a trade in text even if you opt for no trade in and cash when you originally set up your profile?
They did not with me, I was the one who initiated it all. I just wanted to cover all my bases so I bombarded them to get everything done on my end so they wouldn’t take the vin away! Lol I just told them I have a trade in, and I needed to switch my purchase from cash to finance

Hey all, just switched my red/black MYLR7 w/ FSD to a red/black MYP w/ FSD yesterday. OD 4/15 in SoCal. Current EDD is still showing Dec-Feb. Was wondering if anyone has done similar and how long it took for EDD to update? Or if I’d be pushed to back of the line, or if they look at the April OD? Thanks!

I'm still showing Dec 8 to Feb 2... killing me. I keep checking Tesla.com and they're still showing Aug - Oct, very sad.

I also cancelled my mobile charger when today I saw in the Tesla shop that the mobile charger with just the 5-15 is in stock right now. If I get my order sooner for some reason and trade in, I'll keep my 14-50 adapter since it didn't come with the car BUT I'll have a second mobile adapter on hand so I can include my original with my 2020 Model Y trade.

Very odd they're not shipping the 5-15 and 14-50 bundle right now since the mobile connector is in stock AND I think the 14-50 adapter is in stock...

Damn! Just got a decent trade offer from Tesla too! $70,200 for my LR Blue/White with FSD and boost. The price difference between my trade & the new Performance Red/White without FSD would be ~$4,350 after tax and delivery fee. I’ve had my car for 19 months, that’s the equivalent of if I had leased for those 19 months and paid $229/mo! What can I do to get Tesla to deliver before the used market falls apart and my value tanks?! Lol

Also, this is almost $7,000 MORE than the price I paid! (Excluding taxes)

Last edited:
Damn! Just got a decent trade offer from Tesla too! $70,200 for my LR Blue/White with FSD and boost. The price difference between my trade & the new Performance Red/White without FSD would be ~$4,350 after tax and delivery fee. I’ve had my car for 19 months, that’s the equivalent of if I had leased for those 19 months and paid $229/mo! What can I do to get Tesla to deliver before the used market falls apart and my value tanks?! Lol

Also, this is almost $7,000 MORE than the price I paid! (Excluding taxes)
It's already starting to drop. I double checked prices for my LR and they are about 3-4k lower than when I tried when my VIN came in. Tesla trade in offer is good for 30 days 1k miles so hopefully your new order will come in soon.

It's already starting to drop. I double checked prices for my LR and they are about 3-4k lower than when I tried when my VIN came in. Tesla trade in offer is good for 30 days 1k miles so hopefully your new order will come in soon.
I'm also trading in a 21 MYLR w/ boost and FSD for a MYP. Tesla is offering 69400 for the trade in. My MYLR originally costed 66000 (excluding taxes, but including destination, boost, and FSD).

Crossing my fingers that my latest EDD of 7/27 to 8/8 is accurate, since my trade in offer expires the middle of August.

Got a text to schedule my pick up this morning! Set the appointment for this Wednesday.

Ordered: 4/24/2022
Original est delivery: 7/7 - 8/18
5/3 Updated delivery: 6/16 - 7/14
6/12 Updated delivery: 7/8 - 8/12
6/17 updated delivery: 6/23 - 7/7
6/23 trade-in text message #1
6/24 updated delivery: 7/9 - 7/23
7/3 trade-in text message #2
7/10 updated delivery: 7/28 - 8/25
7/21: 8/1 - 8/15
7/21: received text with VIN
7/22 updated delivery: 7/22 - 7/28
7/23: received text to schedule appt. Set pick up for 7/27

Anyone in the tri-state area (NY, NJ, CT) with a last week of April or first week of May OD and vin assigned?
I have some friends (in the same city even) that ordered a month after me and based on their EDD, are almost a month ahead of me....