Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Front Splitter Pic Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you have an aftermarket front splitter for you MY could you please post some pics and tell us a bit about it? Trying to decide if I want to add a front splitter to my MYP. I think the front end needs a little something to break it up a bit. I love the Adro piece, but it is a bit pricey. Please and thanks peeps!

Pictured: RPM Front Lip, Viento Aero Side Skirts, RPM GT Style Mirror Overlays

I paid $167 for the front lip. It's hydro carbon carbon fiber coated. Not an exact match to real CF but close enough. I didn't want anything expensive on the front since it usually gets beat up especially here in the NYC area.

Attachments

• F3DE98DF-6092-4D76-8A39-CC1B9AED1F17.jpeg
    F3DE98DF-6092-4D76-8A39-CC1B9AED1F17.jpeg
    926.3 KB · Views: 671
Last edited:
Reactions: askiles
gonna cheat as it's not actually on the car yet (you can see it kind of hanging forwards). waiting to get it PPF'd before I put it on the car (no way I'm not PPF'ing this). Ardo Front Lip, still debating on the side skirts atm.View attachment 857877
The Adro front splitter is definitely my favorite one so far. I want it, but that price is crazy. I have been trying to find a knock off of it. LOL

Reactions: Edwin Man&Gun
gonna cheat as it's not actually on the car yet (you can see it kind of hanging forwards). waiting to get it PPF'd before I put it on the car (no way I'm not PPF'ing this). Ardo Front Lip, still debating on the side skirts atm.View attachment 857877
Quite honestly, the best looking and best fitting lip we've installed.

• Love
Reactions: askiles and labmixz
watching this thread for sure. I know I want to add a front splitter to my model y when it shows up but haven't decided on one. I'm also one of those few odd ones that is not a fan of CF so I'm glad I'll save some money there but also makes it harder to find some of the more aggressive styled ones.

Reactions: askiles
888BDD22-5094-43B7-896A-65CCEDA036F9.jpeg
went with a 3 piece satin black one off Amazon. Looks great in my opinion and install was easy. Used 3M adhesive primer on both the car and the splitter as well as screws and it’s very sturdy, fits well, and to me gives the front end a very nice aggressive look

Reactions: rolling green
Went with something cheap & subtle.

I don't like the other style lips that has wings on the side (like the one pictured above). No offense to anyone who has that but not my flavor, so I went with this.

Front-Lip2.jpg
The beauty of so many options!! I am still trying to find the one that I like. So far Adro is the front runner. I am not a fan of the ones that look like they are just taped to the bottom of the bumper. I want something a little more integrated.