Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Front Splitter Pic Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went with something cheap & subtle.

I don't like the other style lips that has wings on the side (like the one pictured above). No offense to anyone who has that but not my flavor, so I went with this.

Front-Lip2.jpg
I actually really like it with out the side wing! Wish I had found it first in satin black. The gloss looks great on your white car

View attachment 864860went with a 3 piece satin black one off Amazon. Looks great in my opinion and install was easy. Used 3M adhesive primer on both the car and the splitter as well as screws and it’s very sturdy, fits well, and to me gives the front end a very nice aggressive look
i have that before it doesnt last long especially when driving freeway most of the time. because of the drag it will get loose and fell off the freeway while driving, it was installed professionally by a body shop with screws and and double sided tape, one piece (middle part) fell off. installed CMST lip after

i have that before it doesnt last long especially when driving freeway most of the time. because of the drag it will get loose and fell off the freeway while driving, it was installed professionally by a body shop with screws and and double sided tape, one piece (middle part) fell off. installed CMST lip after
Just did 1300 miles round trip majority 65+ and rock solid. I used genuine 3M prep and 3M VHB tape with greater surface area than the supplied tape and also swapped the supplied hardware for verifiable stainless screws and washers. I’ll let you know if it comes off