Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Its really really fast!!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

EVO X

Feb 28, 2021
NJ
So i got my MYP white with black interior and fsd yesterday at Paramus NJ Tesla.
very easy delivery!!

anyways i took her this morning past 150+ to see and feel the power, so much power its freaking insane.
at 100mph she jumps when you accelerate, thats insane!!
I have her in the sport setting.
the energy use is lile 4-5 times when your going that fast.
yes she reaches 150+ really fast!!
My last car that was really fast was an EVO 8 with meth and a big turbo, it had 542whp and 450whtq that would take forever to hit fool boost.
This car the MYP is ****ing insane how she takes off for a mini suv with instant power!!
I bought my MYP to go back and forth to NYC l, i wanted something that can instantly dart through traffic, the MYP does it silently with super human power.
im so amazed the power and thech how she drives, the ****ing summons was freaking people out in the prking lot.
this is the beast car that i ever had, im so proud to be the owner of my MYP.
I love this car!!

Attachments

• 9C7D9189-7C52-4454-A84C-AE036F6AA304.jpeg
    9C7D9189-7C52-4454-A84C-AE036F6AA304.jpeg
    628.7 KB · Views: 785
I need to get my car goin to to 150... Not anytime soon though.. sadly I got caught going 80 in a 55 in my friends truck... it didn’t have autopilot and my foot is heavy :(

cop did do me a solid though and only cited me for 74/55 which means I didn’t get charged with reckless....

ordered feb 24 and got her march 13
NJ highways FTW!
It was early Sunday morning before 8am.
my previous DD was and EVO X MR Touring, dyno tuned, coilovers, trick suspension, i wanted a great DD for NYC and she served me well for a few years.
if i would of known the instant performance of EV i would of switched way way way before!!
The Evo is now sitting in my driveway, before i got the MYP i was thinking about fixing the Evo to make her better, its a waste of time trying to fix and make any ICE car better because they actually suck the big one, yes im reborn and im now into Performance EV’s, not those whimpering EV’s, only performance as of two days ago and im not ever gonna look back!!
im sorry, **** you ICE!!

What tires so you have on your car? Were they rated to go 150+?
When I lived in Germany I got VR rated tires to get up to that speed for the autobahn.

in the US, SR rated tires are fine since I can't go anywhere near that speed without, with my luck, some cop will clock me going that fast.

What tires so you have on your car? Were they rated to go 150+?
When I lived in Germany I got VR rated tires to get up to that speed for the autobahn.

in the US, SR rated tires are fine since I can't go anywhere near that speed without, with my luck, some cop will clock me going that fast.
The tires that are shipped with the vehicle are rated for that speed. It’s a requirement.

You will probably want to get rid of the 21” pothole magnets and get something like a 19, I’m going with TSportLines 18” true wheel package. Tires have a 50 aspect ratio vs the OEM’s 35. Much more sidewall between the pothole and rim. Plus you get some range back.

Reactions: MD048
So i got my MYP white with black interior and fsd yesterday at Paramus NJ Tesla.
very easy delivery!!

anyways i took her this morning past 150+ to see and feel the power, so much power its freaking insane.
at 100mph she jumps when you accelerate, thats insane!!
I have her in the sport setting.
the energy use is lile 4-5 times when your going that fast.
yes she reaches 150+ really fast!!
My last car that was really fast was an EVO 8 with meth and a big turbo, it had 542whp and 450whtq that would take forever to hit fool boost.
This car the MYP is ****ing insane how she takes off for a mini suv with instant power!!
I bought my MYP to go back and forth to NYC l, i wanted something that can instantly dart through traffic, the MYP does it silently with super human power.
im so amazed the power and thech how she drives, the ****ing summons was freaking people out in the prking lot.
this is the beast car that i ever had, im so proud to be the owner of my MYP.
I love this car!!
What tires did your came with? Are they all season? Did you get matrix headlights? I read some ppl are still getting summer tires and only performance model is getting matrix headlights. My MYP is supposed to be delivered next month. Hoping I'll get the all seasons and matrix headlights.