Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP ordered in March

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi I am wondering who else ordered a MYP in March and have no VIN or vehicle yet.

If you’re also in my shoes let me know .

I Ordered on March 15:

MYP - black / black with tow

First EDD was May
Now EDD July to September

My account is completed .

New-Brunswick Canada

I contacted Tesla once and was advised end of summer and will know more when VIN will be assigned.

• Informative
Reactions: VegasMYP
Hi I am wondering who else ordered a MYP in March and have no VIN or vehicle yet.

If you’re also in my shoes let me know .

I Ordered on March 15:

MYP - black / black with tow

First EDD was May
Now EDD July to September

My account is completed .

New-Brunswick Canada

I contacted Tesla once and was advised end of summer and will know more when VIN will be assigned.
I’m in the same club. I ordered a MYP - Black / Black with tow. Current EDD is July 2 - July 20. Maryland.

Reactions: Kevin Glode
Same here. Ordered March 23

MYP - white / black with tow

No VIN. Current EDD is July 16-August 13
I ordered my MYP (Red, trailer hitch, no self driving) on March 8th. EDD originally was Mid May window, but it got bumped out numerous times. My last EDD was Jun 17 - Jul 1. On June 12th I got a text from Tesla. Automated message, if I want Delivery in June reply JUNE, If I didn't, reply DELAY. I replied JUNE. June 24 I received an email and text from Tesla inviting me to schedule my delivery. I set June 28th, I got my VIN about an hour after scheduling my delivery. It would appear they didn't want to assign a car to me unless they were sure I would take delivery before end of quarter. So, four days before delivery is when I got my VIN. I see all these comments from people that they don't have a VIN. I wouldn't worry about that, FYI, I'm in Vancouver BC.

Reactions: Individoo
I ordered my MYP (Red, trailer hitch, no self driving) on March 8th. EDD originally was Mid May window, but it got bumped out numerous times. My last EDD was Jun 17 - Jul 1. On June 12th I got a text from Tesla. Automated message, if I want Delivery in June reply JUNE, If I didn't, reply DELAY. I replied JUNE. June 24 I received an email and text from Tesla inviting me to schedule my delivery. I set June 28th, I got my VIN about an hour after scheduling my delivery. It would appear they didn't want to assign a car to me unless they were sure I would take delivery before end of quarter. So, four days before delivery is when I got my VIN. I see all these comments from people that they don't have a VIN. I wouldn't worry about that, FYI, I'm in Vancouver BC.
Exact same situation here, except I replied DELAY because I was going to be in Maui between 6/24-6/30. No other communication until I was ready on 7/1 and saw my date moved to 9/17-10/30... spoken to multiple SAs who either said a) tough luck or b) don't worry it'll get fixed, give it a week... super frustrating.

here too order 3/10, slated for delivery 6/21, totaled by Tesla / railyard on 3/18 new EDD is 7/28-8/25 MSM, black, tow, no FSD. I'm pissed since i should have had my car by now but my suspicion is the first several weeks of every quarter tesla sends cars to the most remote locations then closer and closer until end of quarter only right near the factory. So i doubt ill get a car anytime soon. I started to look at some alternatives that may work for me with Toyota and seems their wait on all that I would want is over a year, made me feel a little better that the MYP is just a little slow compared to the other options I would consider.