Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP orders close to Fremont

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone, I ordered MYP White/Black, no tow/no FSD on 3/19/22. My EDD is still June 19-July 20 (30 day) window. I live just a few miles from Fremont. I wanted to see how much of us are out there to see if we can collect data about how Tesla handles this. My SA initially told me to expect VIN early June last month but this is clearly not happening. Do they like to wait till the very end to VIN us once their longer distances delivery logistics are optimized? Wonder if there is any chance we can still get our cars EOQ.

I ordered on 03/27 a MYP black / black with tow and have had several EDDs. Current EDD is July 2 - July 20. Based what I’ve been reading I think location is a huge determining factor on EDD timing combined with options chosen. Personally I’m on the east coast in the US, there isn’t a snowball’s chance in hell I’m getting delivery before EOQ. Those on the west coast especially in Cali very well could get a VIN and delivery in the same day.