Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP PUP uber turbines to 19” TSV with DWS06+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone,

I'm (hopefully) getting my MYP by the end of November. I'm looking at 19 inch TSV's with Continental Pure Contact LS tires. I don't know much about this stuff aside from what I've read here (first time Tesla buyer), but I'm looking for efficiency and longer lasting tires. I drive about 25k-30k miles a year and make about 225 mile round trips a few times a week. I like the look of the 21 inch, but sounds like they need to be replaced every 15k miles or so which means spending about $3k on tires every year. Any insights if going down to the 19" TSV with those tires would be a good choice? The Pure Contacts seem to be rated to last forever.

Finally was able to get a photo with both 19 inch Satin Black TSV's on the car. I quite like them! Hope this helps someone with their decision. View attachment 713905
View attachment 713906

Looks like my switch to 19" was similar to yours white MYP, but I did the Satin Gray - Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 Plus All Season 275/45/19
Pics here:

Reactions: Crypto2k3