Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Reservation - $63,990 Base Price

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a MYP RN at the $63,990 base price. It's currently configured as MSM with white interior but you can change it without any price impacts. RN is $750, so $250 + $500 action. As of now, the EDD is May 10 to June 7. I am in So Cal.

The DL fields are blank but the registration address and info is set to my name. We'll need to find a SA to change the registration info or we can try the EIN workaround. Also, the RN buyer can have this account. I can help with most tasks but we'll need to partner on getting the registration address/info changed.

1650904755706.png

1650904787722.png

Last edited:
I have a MYP RN at the $63,990 base price. It's currently configured as MSM with white interior but you can change it without any price impacts. RN is $750, so $250 + $500 action. As of now, the EDD is May 10 to June 7. I am in So Cal.

The DL fields are blank but the registration address and info is set to my name. We'll need to find a SA to change the registration info or we can try the EIN workaround. Also, the RN buyer can have this account. I can help with most tasks but we'll need to partner on getting the registration address/info changed.

View attachment 797322

View attachment 797323
Curious. What is the EIN work around?

Same situation; looking to take over friends reservation, he is willing to give his account to me until i take delivery. Only issue is he entered the registration info. Need some advise on how to change registration? Is it possible?

Kept on calling different delivery centers and an SA was nice enough to make the change. We were both on the call. The SA put us on hold for a while so I am guessing they had to secure manager approval. I don’t recall the SA’s name. It was Buena Park. It’s going to be a hit and miss.