Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received an email from Tesla! I wonder if they've read my signature 🤣🤣; titled 'Updated Order Details, the PDF attachment that came with it was my Motor Vehicle Order Agreement

I wonder if something is happening if I'm getting this sort of communication
(Clumsily, hastily checked for VIN etc - nothing 🙄....)

Has anyone else received communication today? I wonder if they've changed the agreement 🤔
Same email here, just the same order details but keeping us in the loop is a positive,
I was going to change to Black/Black to hopefully get it this year, should I call my Tesla Buddies in Newcastle and see what they think...

Same email here, just the same order details but keeping us in the loop is a positive,
I was going to change to Black/Black to hopefully get it this year, should I call my Tesla Buddies in Newcastle and see what they think...
I wouldn't expect them to have the faintest idea of what might come first, or when these cars will start to arrive.
I honestly don't think the interior matters in a pecking order, it's not as if it has technical properties, the kind that are proving difficult to source (microchips etc), it's only fake leather at the end of the day

Reactions: busterboy
I did it on the US ordering site and it shifted the EDD much closer. But yeah, FSD would be an expensive gamble!

As I know my colleagues in the US don’t have to hold the steering wheel when using FSD I’m not interested in adding it. It doesn’t seem worth it until the U.K. catches up on regulation.

In time for my first anniversary of placing my deposit in October 2021. 🎉 The only glimmer of hope is there is at least one ship from China on the way to Europe , just watched a YouTube video of a ship being loaded , but are any MYP ?

Reactions: Jamo77
Performance Upgrade no longer mentions a Carbon Fibre Spoiler in the Included Features on the MYP design page?
It’s still there.

Attachments

• 7CE5651C-C43F-42FF-98B9-334059A5577C.jpeg
    7CE5651C-C43F-42FF-98B9-334059A5577C.jpeg
    388.6 KB · Views: 68