Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP Updated Door Panels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mobile charger in trunk? My mobile charger is in front & below the tablet screen
This is the mobile charger

yes this one. Thank you

Aside from the new door cards my PMY came with PPF and mud flaps and I live in southern IL near St Louis

You got both in southern Illinois?! You're lucky. I literally live in what is called the "snow belt" in Cleveland (which, for those who don't know, borders Canada, the land of ice and snow) and I only got their tiny "scrap" bit of PPF... would have much rather had the mud flaps!

I would expect anyone informed (your typical forum member), would have already purchased mudflaps for their soon to be delivered MY. I've done this for my wife's soon to arrive car and they are going on before the car leaves the lot. If the car comes with them great, I can return the ones I bought. They are super easy to install.

My bad, this was also on my trunk. I ordered one online when I ordered the Model Y not know this will come with the car now. I guess another return back to Tesla if they ever ship. I’ll have to call my CC since they charged but never shipped.

My bad, this was also on my trunk. I ordered one online when I ordered the Model Y not know this will come with the car now. I guess another return back to Tesla if they ever ship. I’ll have to call my CC since they charged but never shipped.
yeah same happened to my wife MYP. Officially per Tesla any car ordered after May (we did on 5/28) should NOT come with the mobile charger, but hers came with one delivered on 8/16 (no clue) so we returned the one we purchased from the store (luckily they were not available for shipping until the week before she got the car so the return was easy).

Reactions: SpicyPaneer
You got both in southern Illinois?! You're lucky. I literally live in what is called the "snow belt" in Cleveland (which, for those who don't know, borders Canada, the land of ice and snow) and I only got their tiny "scrap" bit of PPF... would have much rather had the mud flaps!
I think if you contact your SC and insist on the mudflaps they will order them and send to you. It’s worth a try.

I think if you contact your SC and insist on the mudflaps they will order them and send to you. It’s worth a try.
I appreciate it - but it's too late now. I've had the car for nearly a year now and I've since bought a new pair myself. It's all good - was just goofing around :) It seems somewhat random who gets what. Par for the course for Tesla really lol