Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP with all season tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
AS the title says, is there way to order an MYP so that it arrives with all season tires without eating the price of new wheels and tires? Im sure it has been addressed here many times, but I couldn't find the answer, and my local store was little help. Thanks!
Nope. You’ll need a second set of wheels/tires if you go for the Performance model and live someplace that has weather.

Nope. You’ll need a second set of wheels/tires if you go for the Performance model and live someplace that has weather.
Or, depending on how severe your winters are, switch to a UHP All Season tire. Michelin is now offering the Pilot All Season in correct sizing for the 21" wheels. Do a search here, there is a lot of conversation on that topic. Also have the option to go square fitment (same size front/rear)--workable. Whatever you do, just don't drive the summers in the snow/ice, it won't end so well.

Or, depending on how severe your winters are, switch to a UHP All Season tire. Michelin is now offering the Pilot All Season in correct sizing for the 21" wheels. Do a search here, there is a lot of conversation on that topic. Also have the option to go square fitment (same size front/rear)--workable. Whatever you do, just don't drive the summers in the snow/ice, it won't end so well.
I might do that. I’ll be in the Chicago area during Xmas time most years and I’d hate to have to swap out tires.

Has anyone tried a slightly wider tire on the 21"? Or does the PS give some rim protection due to its more square profile anyway? It seems to me the rubber is a bit skinny for the wheel size.

Last I heard they did not have a 21” all season that fit the staggered setup of the Tesla factory wheels. They only fit the fronts.

Even if they did fit, I’m not sure why anyone would want 21” all-seasons for driving in the snow. It’s slightly less dangerous than the performance tires but probably not by much.

Try T-sport line for an alternative set of 19 or 20” wheels with all seasons. Then sell the factory 21’s.