Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mysterious "Power" display in cluster screen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure how this "Power" display popped up in my cluster screen. Any ideas? it has survived for a few days now, even through an update.

The Motor Amp value goes up to 1025A when I floor it. Kind of interesting.

(Pay no attention to the TPMS warning. My 2013 aftermarket Rial Luganos from Tire Rack are showing their age)

Not sure how this "Power" display popped up in my cluster screen. Any ideas? it has survived for a few days now, even through an update.

The Motor Amp value goes up to 1025A when I floor it. Kind of interesting.

(Pay no attention to the TPMS warning. My 2013 aftermarket Rial Luganos from Tire Rack are showing their age)
I want that!!!

I really don't understand why Tesla tries to hide this.
Because when you give the average end user information that they can't understand and will often get alarmed about for no good reason they will call Tesla saying there is something wrong with their car when in fact there is nothing wrong.

"My battery shows 10C, that seems cold to me, is my car okay? It feels sluggish today."

"My Brick Max is 3.77V, is that too much electricity?"

"My Current is minus 25A, is that bad?"

"Why is my Torque Cmd showing 0nm? Don't I need torque to go?"

I could go on...

• Funny
Reactions: GSP
Its a bug when updating to 2.52.20 or .22. Leave the clock on one of the panels before updating to get it. I'm sure they'll fix this eventually.

For my last update, which was to 8.0.2.52.22, and which was installed on January 12, I actually attempted to get this, because I had read in Jason's other thread about this. I had the clock up on the left side of the IC, but when the update was completed the clock was still there.

So either I did something wrong, or Tesla already fixed this bug.

@Brick Pilot --What version were you updating to?