OK, here is the scenario:
- Two homes.
- Identical eero Wifi networks.
- Model X will connect to Wifi at both homes and download software updates, etc.
- Two different Model Y cars will connect at Home 1 no problem, but not Home 2 (error message: "Could not join <WIFINAME> The Internet is unreachable. Please check your firewall settings and Internet connection.")
- Restarting the Model Ys
- Restarting the eero network
- Checking every single setting on both eero networks to make sure Home 1 and Home 2 have identical configurations.
- Even tried changing the network SSIDs to be identical